My Sports | Teen Ink

My Sports

By HMiles SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
HMiles SILVER, Defiance, Ohio

If there is something that I love it would be sports.   There are many kinds of sports out there people just have to find the one for themselves.  During the spring the sports are track, baseball/softball and tennis.  But during the summer it is the end of track and the beginning of Cross Country, summer baseball/softball, and the beginning of football.  When fall comes football and Cross Country are in the heat of their season, golf starts, and cheerleaders start cheering.

The sport that I play first in the year is baseball.  I think baseball is a slower sport compared to the others that I play.  I still find it fun though the way when I hit the baseball and start running around the bases.  I love the rush of adrenaline when I slide into a base with a close call if I am out or safe.  Which just makes me want to steal the bases again.

The next one is my all time favorite.  Football is my favorite sport because of how fast pace and aggressive it is.  For this sport I have to go to the weight room and lift when I am not in any other sport.  My position is the right tackle on both offensive and defensive.  Of course then it goes to my favorite position, which is down right tackle.  It is amazing when I break through the offensive line as a down tackle.  As soon as I get through just a tad bit they cannot stop me.  I just keep charging through and sooner or later they will give up.

As I have said before I am in powerlifting for football to get better for my sophomore year.  I really enjoy this and my coach supervises us when we lift and gives us really hard workouts to do.  Those are my favorite sports even if they are hard and exausting.