A Sterling Approach | Teen Ink

A Sterling Approach

June 2, 2014
By supernyree BRONZE, Bronx, New York
supernyree BRONZE, Bronx, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
don't bite the hand that feed you


Ever since Donald Sterling said the racist comment in early May 2014, Donald Sterling had set his eyes on a bigger prize.Donald Sterling went and tried to apologize to the NBA after he said *racist remark* to his girl friend V.Stiviano and she is African American herself. A week later Donald Sterling was watching television and he saw how white people watched the Harlem Globe Trotters Now Donald Sterling is selling the LA Clippers to buy the Harlem Globe Trotters.In June 21,2014 Donald Sterling had bought the Harlem GlobeTrotters 18.5 million dollars.The NBA now wants the Harlem GlobeTrottlers to play in their league. Donald Sterling is rejecting their offer and said “You fired me because you thought I was a racist but i'm not haaaaaaaa you mad or nah. The NBA Bank had made a offer that Donald Sterling can’t Resist. A week after the offer Donald Sterling accepted the special offer. The NBA had made Donald Sterling the NBA D-league Coach With his paycheck amount of 120K, with the Harlem GlobeTrotters in the NBA playing With the new owner of that team jason Kidd.Donald Sterling still can’t come to the NBA games but the D-league. After that statement said to the NBA website,as former laker player Magic Johnson went off on ESPN and said “ Donald Sterling Don’t deserve to be in the NBA , he need to suffer with his *Racist remark* and to never live to see a NBA game ever again. With that said Donald Sterling Has Been Fired again With NO money to back him up. What will Donald Sterling do for the rest of His life?