High school sports and your Future | Teen Ink

High school sports and your Future

Do you want to know what advantages high school sports can give you? They provide the skills that are useful in life! Being healthy isn’t the only advantage. Leadership and discipline set in too. The purpose of this essay is to show you how high school sports can positively affect your future.

How do sports teach you discipline? Sports teach you a lot of discipline; for example, it requires hard work and respect others while working hard. You can also train your body to get used to the pain and the hard physical work. Many sports teach people that life has hard obstacles in it. This is how sports teach you discipline.

How do you learn leadership in sports? Many sports teach leadership -no matter what. Sports can teach you how to be a role model as a star athlete or captain of a popular sport. It helps you be a role model to look up to. This makes you earn good respect. This is how sports teach you leadership.

High school sports can give you a lot of great life skills. It can teach you physical and mental discipline. It can teach you how to be a leader and guide the people who look up to you. This is how high school sports can affect your future.

this is true about my life right now.