Top College Quarterbacks | Teen Ink

Top College Quarterbacks

By Keaton Henscheid BRONZE, Litchfield Park, Arizona
Keaton Henscheid BRONZE, Litchfield Park, Arizona

This year in College Football there are not many good quarterbacks since a lot went ot the NFL. I think that there are 15 decent quarterbacks in the N.C.A.A. I think that the top quarterbacks are all with teams in the top 25 in the N.C.A.A rankings. They all have at least one season of experience. I say this because it’s better to have experience than to not have experience.

At #15 is Zach Mettenberger who is the quarterback for the LSU Tigers. At #14 is Taylor Martinez who is the quarterback of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. At #13 is Marcus Mariota who is the quarterback for the Oregon Ducks. At #12 is Connor Shaw who is the quarterback for the South Carolina Gamecocks. At #11 is Logan Thomas who is the quarterback for the Virginia Tech Hokies. At #10 is Tyler Wilson who is the quarterback for the Arkansas Razorbacks. At #9 is Braxton Miller who is the quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes. At #8 is Tajh Boyd who is the quarterback for the Clemson Tigers.

At #7 is E.J. Manuel who is the quarterback for the Florida State Seminoles. At #6 is Denard Robinson who is the quarterback for the Michigan Wolverines. At #5 is Geno Smith who is the quarterback for the West Virginia Mountaineers. At #4 is Landry Jones who is the quarterback for the Oklahoma Sooners. At #3 is Andy Murray who is the quarterback for the Georgia Bulldogs. At #2 is A.J. MaCarron who is the quarterback for the Alabama Crimson Tide. At #1 is Matt Barkley who is the quarterback for the USC Trojans. So now you can start making your college football fantasy.

I put these in the order in which that I think are the best not the ones that are my favorite. Like I do not like USC at all, but they do have the best quarterback in the N.C.A.A.