Waterboys Are Also Part of the TEAM | Teen Ink

Waterboys Are Also Part of the TEAM

By TripleJ91 BRONZE, Henning, Tennessee
TripleJ91 BRONZE, Henning, Tennessee

Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life.

Hello. The issue that I am talking about today, is that managers, waterboys & watergirls etc. are apart of the team to. I say that because 2yrs ago was my Sr. yr in HS. And I was the waterboy on the HS football team. I would talk to some of my friends and they would tell me your not on the TEAM. And I would gladly say yes I am a member of the team. I mean just because I don't run up and down the feild does not mean that I am not important to the team. If you really think about it, the waterboy/girl or the manager is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the team. If someone gets hurt we are the 1st ones to get on the feild to see about their injuries. When they call a timeout we have to be on the feild for the water! And we also have to be handy with knowing how to use the eqipment, tape, etc. So if you ask me, I think that being a manager is VERY important. And we are a major part of the team. And on the brightside, we get to eat pre-game meal with the team, we get to get into ALL of the games for FREE. And we get travel with the TEAM and a bunch of other fun things! So for anybody that says that managers or waterboys or girls are not apart or not on the team, think again. So that is all. Feel free to leave some comments!!

I did this because it gets on my nerves that ppl say that managers are not apart or on the team.

hailey4579 said...
on Oct. 5 2011 at 7:23 pm
I soo agree! I'm the manager of the volleyball team and sometimes you dont feel part of the team. I love this piece and how you express the need for us! MANAGERS UNITE! 

on Sep. 30 2011 at 6:33 pm
KelcieRyan BRONZE, Mammoth Cave, Kentucky

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge I wouldn't jump off with them. I would already be at the bottom to catch them"

Thats sooooo True!! You are part of the team. At our school are waterboy is the guy to boost up the boys cofidence during huddles. :)

bam22 BRONZE said...
on Sep. 28 2011 at 8:49 am
bam22 BRONZE, Levering, Michigan
I agree because i broke my arm and now im water boy/ manager and all of my team mates call me part of the team

on Sep. 7 2011 at 10:23 pm
TripleJ91 BRONZE, Henning, Tennessee

I didn't know I was posed to have any. But I will keep that in mind nxt time!!!

JC#36 said...
on Sep. 7 2011 at 9:43 am
There is character

JC#56 said...
on Sep. 7 2011 at 9:40 am
Who is the main Characters in the story there is no characters