Goal! The dream begins.

Goal! The dream begins. My love for soccer is intense. Soccer as changed my life.
Soccer has benefited me not only on the field but off the field as well. On the field you have to be smart and think of the next action fast. No matter what happens I never quit because of my love for the sport. In the real world I don't quit either. Soccer is an important part of who I am, when you play the sport it helps into all the areas of life.
Soccer sometimes angers you. Sometimes you take action because of your anger. But once you take your anger out, you get punished by the referee. When you get punished it makes you not take your anger out. It's the same thing off the field. If you get angry off the field you learn not to take action from the lessons you learn on the field.
Soccer in one of the best sports in the world. It helps you in the real world and teaches you many lessons. You learn from your mistakes and never repeat them again.
There is nothing in the world that can be compared to soccer.

Mellisa18 said...
AWESOME!!! :D

Adam Aguilar said...
This story is wonderful. I am an aurthor myself and i really admire this article. Keep up the good work!

John Anderson said...
I admire the individual who wrote this article. Their capibilty to critically think and relate the sport with real life is an amazing skill.  This is a great lesson that most people fail to learn. GOOD JOB!