How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance? | Teen Ink

How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

on Aug. 31 2011 at 10:50 am
nicholasbrockk, Coppell, Texas
The first thing I like about your article is the topic. God is one of the most argued topics today and you supported your facts very well. One thing I dislike is that you put that Earth is the only planet with gravity and that's not true.

ambnyc SILVER said...
ambnyc SILVER, Rego Park, New York

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

To answer all of your questions: read a science textbook.

The Earth isn't a mistake, but we came about by evolution and the big bang.

Lilliterra said...
Also all the different ways are not equal. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Lilliterra said...

I agree with ChelseaKW, The Bible says in Romans 1:20,

"For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

on Jul. 10 2011 at 7:47 am
ZeeBYoung BRONZE, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Don't judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. :)

Also, you said other planets don't have gravity, well, I'm pretty sure the other planets do in fact have gravity, but that coud've just been a mistake on your part. We also don't really know if the other planets rotate on an axis either, because we don't live on them. The way I see it, we only really assume Earth rotates on it's side because of the way geographical landmasses are arranged on it. The equator, as well as the Prime Meridian were boundaries decided by man. How do we know the equator is really the middle of the Earth? It could really be the North Pole. For all we know, Venus or Mars really could be rotating on it's axis as well, but we wouldn't know that. How could we?

on Jul. 5 2011 at 4:12 am

Well, the sun is a star, meaning all the stars in the univers, which also included the trillons of stars we can't see. Most of the stars are like the sun, so there are must be many galaxies and planets out there that we dont know about. Who knows, millions of other galaxies like ours could exist. With that said, I believe in aliens, but thats beside the point. The point is, with all the possible galaxies out there, I think it could be a possibility that ours being able to sustain life is in fact a coincidence. My two cents.

teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Months later after rereading this, I disovered that I misinterpreted you!  Sorry, I was having a bad day, I must have felt argumentative.... I totally thought you were saying something else..... :) I hope you can forgive me..... usually I'm not like that! :)

goodlakim123 said...
goodlakim123, Carlsbad, California

"Expect Great Things from God, Attempt Great Things for God"-William Carey

I totally agree with you man, I disagree with evolution even if I am not Christian.What I am saying is that we don't have to take offense or waste our time on some crazy theories because they are just... not true. I believe we are better than that...

freeflow23 GOLD, Durham, North Carolina

Saul saw Goliath as too big to kill. David saw he was too big to miss.
W.W.J.D.

I absolutely agree with this. I love how you ended saying "it is a creation."

zowee said...
on Jun. 25 2011 at 1:14 am
That didn't come out right, I meant that the writer has EVERY right to speak against evolution!  The public schools and many others say all sorts of things against Christianity and they don't even bother to hold back their point of view.  This writer has the right to share their views, and to correct the writer and tell them they should supress sharing their opinion is just wrong.  This is called Freedom of Speech.

zowee said...
on Jun. 25 2011 at 1:11 am
No need at all for the writer to supress sharing their beliefs, no need at all to say something against evolution or the big bang theory...  Do public schools show such courtesy?  No.  You don't need to assert your opinion on that to the writer, the writer has the right to express their view, no matter what it is.

goodlakim123 said...
goodlakim123, Carlsbad, California

Excellent!!! I find this awesome!!! Great job!~ But be more careful next time, and try not to mock the big bang theory, or evolution yet. Let that change go through by other people.

Anyways, great job!!!

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
I don't believe that they are 'proving' it.  I believe that things are getting worse over time.  De-volving...  everything, a flower, a human, an animal, an apple.  They all degrade over time.  And if it is that they are evolving... well through history and fossils and all of that I do not believe it is true.  There's more proof of things staying the same or degrading, is there not? 

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
Thanks for your comments :)  It is good to hear what can be better.  It is probably true that you can better take something in when you relate to it.   I did write this a while back and now I think I know what you're saying.

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
Thanks!!  This is neat!  God is great, especially lately have I grown in my faith and seen the greatness of him.

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
Let me re-phrase that last part that... What I write may seem offensive, and if you wrote something it is true that it may be offensive to me.  But what's the point of saying it without explaining it?  So, please explain.  Thank you.

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
I would like to say, I was younger when I wrote this, my style may not have been the best of all.  And yes, I don't want people to just believe  because their family believes or because they chose to deny every other religion.  But I do belive what I believe, you can believe what you chose to beleive.  I want to share why I believe what I do.  I have reasons, I have reasons which are my own proof for why I believe.  What is the problem?

1ClassicLady1 SILVER, Mona, Utah

Success is not final and failure is not fatal. The courage to continue is all that matters in the end.
~Winston Churchill

Thinking that everyone is blind is judgemental. I don't want to say that God isn't real, because I believe that He is, but to think that everyone turns away on purpose is harsh and untrue. We all find different ways to look at "God" and how things came about and we can not say that only our way is right.

ChelseaKW GOLD said...
ChelseaKW GOLD, Hollister, California
I'm not being intolerant of anyone's choice. I apologize if the comment came across the wrong way. Everyone has their own individual reasons for the choices they make, but the evidence of God's existance is in His creation. No one can be oblivious of God's existance; that's all that I meant.

on Apr. 20 2011 at 10:12 am
1ClassicLady1 SILVER, Mona, Utah

~Winston Churchill

Being intolerant to another's feelings and choices is almost as bad.