How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

By , ..., WA
How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

margaretelll said...
Jul. 11 at 4:57 pm:
I really love this

Jaquie_k said...
Jul. 6 at 3:48 pm:
THANK YOU! all of these comments are negative and for a minute someone stays positive.,

Jaquie_k said...
Jul. 6 at 3:37 pm:
Very well written and it makes so much sence. Thank you for opening up my eyes that were ever so blinded by darkness. I understant what it all means and I am a Christian. You played a part in Gods plan to help me with my Blindness. And I can garuentee that you opened the eyes of others as well.

canuckgirl935 said...
Jun. 26 at 2:28 am:
Very well written! :)

Elanelane07 said...
May 7 at 7:09 pm:
@cat-girl do you even know the probability of us running into another foreign life form? Infinitely minuscule. The fact that we and another life form would exactly meet among the billions and billions of life form is very improbable. Just letting you know.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 11:35 pm:
That's a nice enough opinion, but it's just, an opinion. Nothing stated in the essay is supported by any kind of factual evidence. Not to mention, it directly defies a lot of what we know for a fact about our world and the way our Earth works. That, coupled with the radical misrepresentation of the way are Earth has formed, creates a nice flowery article for those who agree, and ultimately, nothing worth discussing seriously for those who don't.

Jaquie_k replied...
Jul. 6 at 3:40 pm :
I can completly understand your judgement but can you completly explain to me how the earth was created, how a seed grows, how you were created? Like I said, I understand your judgement but please be opewnminded with me here. THX

lebasiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:36 am:
Well written, however I do not agree. You did not mention who created God. Was it another God? Then who created him?  If not, was Got created by 'mistake'?

dat_great_engineer said...
Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm:
Here is one of those rare occasions where someone comes along and actually knows what they are talking about keep up the good work

Esquire said...
Ultimately, the best argument against a deity is Occam's Razor. To paraphrase: the simplest and most complete hypothesis is the correct one. Another substatial arument comes from the very funny Douglas Adams: "Isn't the garden beautiful enoguh without beliving there are fairies at the bottom fo it too?" Of course, these quotes cannot be whole without the simplicity of Fredrich Nietzsche: "God is dead."

AgentOrange789 said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:33 pm:

I agree with everything DesertFox said, and would like to add something else:

"If the world was a mistake then wouldn't there be mistakes in it?"

You mean like, let's see...government corruption, indoctrination, slavery, starvation, and genocide? Yep, all still alive and well in this world.

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:43 am :
wow, good point.

DesertFox94 said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:37 pm:
You're implying that if god didn't create Earth it happened by 'mistake'. That's a bit of a misnomer. I believe you mean it happened by 'chance'. 

Another thing, there billions of solar systems in our galaxy, the Milky Way, and there are billions of galaxies in the known universe. This means that there are near infinite chances that a planet can be at just the right distance from a star to produce a habitable planet, like Earth.

In fact, logically speaking, it is more... (more »)

Cat-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:40 pm :
I can see why you think that there are more species around the universe similarly advanced as us, but have you ever wondered why we never ran into them? I mean think about it; if there was another species around, we definitely would've picked up signals from NASA or spotted them with the Hubble telescope by now. Also, the author of this article stated of how our planet was perfectly positioned from the sun and has enough supplies for every creature living here. There are millions, maybe... (more »)

Anny_Grace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah definitively a round of applause, no matter what readers believe, for writing such a controversial topic. Beautifully written. True there are no facts but its almost better that way.

AJfabrizzi said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:07 am:
Props for writing something you knew you'd get bashed for. Beautiful work, I couldn't have said things better myself. I don't know where I'd be today without my faith:)

TheKingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Uhh... facts?  Anyone?  This entire article is scientifically illiterate, and so are most of the comments here as well.

Considering gravity is one of the fundamental forces of nature, its rather silly to say our planet is the only one with it.  Gravity is present everywhere, without fail, quite obvious considering other planets even exist.

Our planet is not the only one to rotate on an axis either.  In fact, it a planet rotates at ... (more »)

ambnyc This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 8:02 pm :

I totally agree! Just because something seems too good to be true doesn't mean there must be something that created it.

Once there was a puddle. He thought his little hole was so perfect and fit him so well that it must have been created for him. And so he put his faith in a higher being. Then out came the sun. The puddle prayed and prayed and prayed... but it was dried up and sucked away by the sun anyways.

;)

Lilliterra replied...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 7:57 pm :
That's a depressing analogy... is that really how you view life?

INHAILED replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:20 pm :
They also found a planet that can very possibly support life! I'm christian and not bashing god or anything I'm just saying there are flaws in this article.