How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

By , ..., WA
How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 3 at 12:06 pm
...The world does have mistakes. Leap years, different days in each month, blue moons, and so on. There's also the fact that natural disasters still exist.

FredTheFed said...
Mar. 17 at 4:22 pm
Your god may be the one and only god for YOU, which is perfectly ok, but it's offensive to say that your god is the only god for EVERYONE. Many other people believe in different deities or none at all, which should be accepted by others, but not allowing them to have their own faiths is NOT the right thing to say.

elderoc replied...
Apr. 12 at 10:28 am
You're right, it is offensive. And it's true. There is only one God. Other folks can have other faith systems. They're wrong, and it's not wrong to say so.

TonyMacaroni said...
Mar. 17 at 4:13 pm
You are treating the theory of evolution as if it's intentional by humans, when in fact humans are a result of it. We didn't TRY to make the big bang (which, by the way, you described incorrectly,) it just HAPPENED. Many scientists are somewhat religious. If the big bang theory made no sense, it wouldn't be widely accepted. I also think that the differences between everything are really an effect of randomosity- it would be impossible for anything to created billions of different patterns intent... (more »)

Aidan said...
Mar. 17 at 12:56 pm
Nature proves the existence of god. is what someone would say who is unaware of basic scientific principals. The big bang was not an explosion, as you claimed. The big bang was a reaction of matter, and antimatter. If god did exist, where are the abundance of miracles that abound in genisis and the old testament? pretty convenient how miracles disappeared as soon as cameras appeared. So, please tell me, why you think an all powerful being would create a group of "protected people" (the people of... (more »)

Student310 said...
Mar. 17 at 12:42 pm
As an atheist, I do not believe in god, but I don't intend to start a debate. However, I disagree with many of the points made in the article. The list is as follows; 1. "Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees" There's nothing particularly special about this. Each planet has their specific rotation and life will form on the planet with the right conditions. Let's say Earth had a different axis, then life might not form, but if another planet had the righ... (more »)

Danowar303 replied...
Apr. 24 at 6:39 pm
"science"? lets look at the definition of science, which is "knowledge about or study of the natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation." it really bothers me when people say oh, science debunked the Bible, when it didn't. Science actually proves the Bible, there has not been any evidence of evolution (macro) found, neither any intermediates, perfect representations of the geologic column, etc. look at the Alps' Mythen Peak, where the strata are completely upside ... (more »)

BobTheBlob said...
Mar. 17 at 12:08 pm
This is decent, but I disagree strongly. I don't mean to be offensive but you sort of got the big bang theory wrong as well. Also, there is so much scientific evidence showing the theory of evolution, the big bang theory, etc. that it's pretty much incontestable. Here's something: the earth was created before the sun. we measure days using the sun. Therefore, even if you want to believe in creationism, there is no way to have measured how long the day when the earth was "created" so it could hav... (more »)

BobTheBlob said...
Mar. 17 at 12:00 pm
THat is not how you spell definitely also that is not the big bang theory and you should look it up.

Padfoot said...
Mar. 17 at 11:57 am
That is NOT what the Big Bang theory is. Sorry. I do not mean any offense. this article is well written and your arguments are ok. but ummm the big bang was not just an explosion. And why are you so quick to dismiss that theory? lack of respect for SCIENCE and EVIDENCE! anyway. Sorry if this comes across as mean, I'm sure you are a very nice person and i know you are a good writer.

ocean-blueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12 at 9:59 pm
Amazing and definitely true! You are an amazing writer, great points and writing style. You hooked me in from the start. Thank you for sharing the truth so plainly! Keep writing!

ProfessionalJaywalkerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
My comment is divided into four points so you all can reply to specific ones if you'd like. Of course, let's keep it civil and respectful, something that you all seem to be doing just fine. :) Point 1: I CAN'T completely explain how the Earth was created. But if we look back through the history of science, we progress and we learn. We learn more every day!
There's lots of things science can't explain. We don't know the Big Bang singularity (the exact place ... (more »)

EasleyCadet500 said...
Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:59 am
Best article of the day. Don't listen to the whiny hippies, but this the universe is truly proof that there is a God. The only reason people will disagree with you is because they are so deeply unsettled that there is a being more powerful than them. Well there is, and His name is God the Father.

CMBoyboyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:33 am
"Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones."   There's a scientific explanation behind it. To expect a plant to have blood and bones just because it grows is plain ridiculous.

RememberMe replied...
its funny how he/she said that earth wouldnt support life if it was any closer or any further then asks how the other planets support life xD

biggs30 said...
Oct. 14, 2014 at 9:02 am
when you light a firework and watch it explode you dont ever see a person appear. That is how i know we didn't come from an explosion, we came from god  

Ciera M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 6, 2014 at 1:11 am
Great article(: I agree none of the world we see around us could have happened just by chance.

margaretelll said...
I really love this

Jaquie_k said...
THANK YOU! all of these comments are negative and for a minute someone stays positive.,

Jaquie_k said...
Very well written and it makes so much sence. Thank you for opening up my eyes that were ever so blinded by darkness. I understant what it all means and I am a Christian. You played a part in Gods plan to help me with my Blindness. And I can garuentee that you opened the eyes of others as well.