Congratulations! You're Wrong... ABOUT EVERYTHING!

The other night, I was browsing around on YouTube. And I came to see this video about calling the Westboro Baptist Church Of Topeka, Kansas. I know, you're probably thinking right now... Why does this matter? Well... I clicked on this video, and honestly... I was shocked this coming from what this boy called a "church". He got the church's phone number of their website, and called them. They had all these numbers you could press for whatever you wanted to know about the church. Well... He pressed the number that talks about homosexuality... Of course! This woman on the recording was talking about how God hates homosexuals and how they can't be forgiven and all! This mad him SO mad. He left the dirtiest voicemail, and it was funny yet very sad. I couldn't believe it! A "church" trying to say homosexuals are hated by God! For one, it says in The Bible God loves everyone no matter what. He just hates the sin people commit. But that's beside my point as of right now. After watching that video I did a little of my own research, and I was shocked even more! Apparently, this "church" protest at dead soldier's funerals saying that America is doomed, and they thank God for dead soldiers because they're apparently fighting for a "Fag Nation". They have signs that say, "God Hates Faggots!" and "God: America's Terrorist!". They also stump on The American Flag at every protest they do. They do protests regularly. The granddaughters of the pastor of the "church" says they don't want to help people quit doing their "dirty deeds", but want to warn them! How are you suppose to help someone at the altar of God needing him if you don't want to be friends with them much less talk to them? That's right... You can't. There is so much hate in this what they call "ministry" I could cry. What happen to loving church families? What happen to God forgives people? Well... Westboro, believe it or not... You're wrong! God doesn't hate anybody. It says in The Bible God does forgive people if they repent of their sins. He casts all our sins as far as the East is from the West. I just want everyone to know that... Including every member of the Westboro Baptist Church Of Topeka, Kansas... Before it's too late.

Cooper_W This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:00 pm:
I wouldn't worry too much about the Westboro Baptist Church. Pretty much everyone knows they're crazy. 

daughterofeve14 replied...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
Haha, yeah this is true.