This I Believe

I believe in the human spirit. I believe that one life can affect everyone on the planet. I believe that I can make a difference. I tell myself everyday that no matter what curves life hurls my way as long as I try as hard as I possibly can to be the best person I possibly can be I will be happy.

I believe in God. I like to think that there is someone or something out there that is always looking out for me because it helps me find the light in the darkest situations. When I think about the trials and hardships I have lived through I realize that I am a compilation of my experiences and the impressions that people have left on me. The memories of yesterday and achievements of mine that are now in the past give me the courage to face every new day and unknown challenge that awaits me. I not only believe but rather I am certain that if I never let the word quit enter my mind I will never fail.

I believe I am a good person, and that I make my parents, family, home town, friends, school, and country proud of who I am. There are some things I do not and cannot comprehend but I believe in my heart that if I give all that I’ve got, pray a lot and then some more, and always do what my conscience tells me is right I will never be alone, and therefore I will never be lost. As I get older and wiser I begin to realize the potential I have to make change and to make progress in not only my world but in the world that we all share. I am aware of the fact that the possibilities of what mankind can achieve are endless. This is the way I feel because I believe in the human spirit and I believe in a benevolent guiding light that gives hope to all who seek it.

godistheonlyway said...
i am christean and someone is watching over you i had a bad life untill i gave my life over to christ

andromeda13 said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 6:35 pm:
wondeful article

Justbeme said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 4:57 pm:
oops i forgot the word like sorry

Justbeme said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 4:56 pm:
I really it that you would share what you believe. Personally, I think that it is sometimes hard to stand up to them sometimes. 

forever_dancer said...
I wont ramble on.... but...this is an amazing piece, so few kids i know believe this