The Benefits of Christian Education

One would think that the benefits of Christian education would consist of being able to get closer to God .The Lord uses us through our education, to help others come to the Lord. When you are associating with fellow Christians, you tend to feel a spiritual vibe. But when you associate with non-Christians, you tend to feel a bad presence and it’s almost like you have this obligation to the Lord to witness to them. The Bible is God’s communication to man.

There are four major subjects that we study in our lives, they are: history, language, science and math.

The Bible talks about biblical principles for each one for Example: history (Luke 4:24-27) says “And he b jsaid, verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country. But I tell you of a truth many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; but unto none of them was Elijah sent, [but only] unto Zar’ephath, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha, the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, [but only] Na’aman, the Syrian.”

I have learned through Christian education that Christianity is not a religion it is a relationship with the Lord. The Bible alone tells us the right and wrong way of using math, history, science and language. One may think that the Bible is not just another part of the mass of human knowledge, but that it is the center of it all. All education draws from interconnected conglomeration of human knowledge. The Bible is a book of educational facts all by its self, even though it is hard to understand sometimes. History, science math and language are much more closely than we attend to realize.

My point in it all is that since the Bible is inseparably tied to all the major subjects and they are bound together in reality, no human activity, weather thought or action can be, independent of the Bible.

TheEarlofZerces said...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:03 am
Actually, I'd have to disagree with your last statement. I think it's perfectly plausible to be independent of the Bible. Why, Euthyphro even proves that it's perfectly plausible to be independent of any sort of God. Also, I'm not sure how there's a right and wrong way to use math, history, science, and language, unless of course they're horribly skewed and biased.

deathward22 said...
so you believe anyone who doesnt share your beliefs gives off a "bad vibe"?

Sara.M.G.D replied...

No sir or ma'am i do not, i have friends who are not christian but i also have had the chance to meet others who dont believe like I do who do send off a bad vibe. My point was not that non believers give me odd vibes but that the bible is linked to all subjects in life. I do not judge those who do not believe nor do i judge those who do. Thank you :) 

sincerely Sara.