Discriminate by religon

I know when you hear the word Jew you think rich, big nosed, huge birthday parties. But it's not true. Some people say that Jews never buy anything unless its in wholesale. Some say that Jews are cheap. Well not all Jewish people are rich. I am Jewish and I will explain a lot of what you think isn't the truth.

Myth: Jews don't buy anything unless its in wholesale.

Fact: Jews have growing kids just like everyone else and we need to be able to afford it. Wholesale is cheaper.

Myth: Jews have big noses.

Fact most people in my Temple have cute button or regular sized noses.

Myth: Jews are rich.

Fact: Not all Jews are doctors and lawyers. We try to save money because we don't have all of the money in the world. That is where people believe that we are cheap.

Myth: Jews always wear those little hats.

Fact: Some Jews don't wear those. Sometimes we only wear them in services. They are for religious purpose and they are called Kippot.

Need I go on? If we don't want another Holocaust we need to stop the stereotyping. Even us Jews stereotype each other sometimes with what type of Jews do what. We need to settle down and take a look at reality and its entirety. Not stereotype religions, races, countries. That is when fights arise.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

loveroffashionandwritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:36 am:
Very on point... i really enjoyed it :)