Proving Creation, Disproving Evolution | Teen Ink

Proving Creation, Disproving Evolution

By Writergirl18 SILVER, North Tonawanda, New York
Writergirl18 SILVER, North Tonawanda, New York

"Don't need to see where I am going, just need to know where I've been." - Tow Mater, CARS

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1, NIV Bible). All around the world, there is controversy over what is right and what is wrong when it comes to Creation versus Evolution. I strongly believe in Creation. Before I begin, I think that I should define them.

Creation is, “God’s act of bringing the universe into existence.” As defined by the Google Theological Dictionary Online. According to The Religious Tolerance Corporation website, 55% of Americans believe in Creation, while the other 45% believes in Evolution. Evolutionism is, “A theory of Evolution, specifically to a widely held 19th century belief that organisms are intrinsically bound to improve themselves, and that changes are progressive and arise through inheritance of acquired characters.” Of the 45% that are Evolutionists, they are broken down into two categories. The Theistic Evolutionists, which believe that “Man has developed over millions of years from less advanced forms of life, but God guided this process, including man’s Creation.” (Religioustolerance.org). Then there are the Naturalistic Evolutionists, who believe that, “Man has developed over millions of years from less advanced forms of life. God had no part in this process.” (Religioustolerance.org). Even though this is a very controversial issue, there are many forms of evidence that can disprove the theories and evidence brought forth by Evolutionary Scientists.

Starting with the first and strongest piece of evidence brought forth by these scientists is that apes used to roam the earth and then later on developed into humans. Evolutionists believe that all human life forms originated from apes, because humans and chimps share close matching Y-Chromosomes. But recent studies have shown that they are actually quite different. This is the first way Creationists can prove Evolutionary Scientists wrong.

The Y-Chromosome is only found in males, and is what makes up the characteristics of a males body. When Evolutionary Scientists first started their research on the subject, they first stated that the male Y-chromosomes in humans had the same genetic makeup as the Y-chromosomes in male chimps. But recently, scientists have looked into this matter and performed research on the chromosomes. They found that what they had suspected for a while was true. Each chromosome has its own “sequence class” within it. (Creationfacts.org). These scientists conclude, after studying the sequence classes, that this new evidence discredits all the evidence that says that male chimps DNA is 98% similar to that of a human male.

Another aspect of Evolutionists idea of humans coming from apes is what they call “fossil men”. (matthewmcgee.org). Fossil men are the skeletal remains of humans recovered by Evolutionary archeologists. In order to uphold their evidence of humans coming from apes, when reconstructions of the skulls were being performed, the performing artist would ad chimp-like features that didn’t exist, as a way to help them prove their case. But when the same skulls were examined by unbiased scientists, they found many astonishing differences.

For instance, when examining one cranial cavity against the other, they found that in the cranial cap where the brain resides, on a fully grown ape it is a total of 400 to 700 cubic centimeters, but in a modern day, fully grown human male, it is 1400 to 1700 cubic centimeters. A 1000 cubic centimeter difference is a large room for error, or cover up.

In the theory of Evolution, scientists believe that the Neanderthal or ‘caveman’, who was said to be half man half chimp, is actually completely misinterpreted.

In textbooks, Neanderthals are always drawn with excessive body hair, causing them to look like chimps. But when studied, scientists found that the soft parts of the face of these figures left no markings on the skull, proving that they really didn’t look like that. They also stated that with these chimp-like features that the skulls possessed, the hunched posture proved without a doubt that they were chimps. But later on, after examining the skeleton again, evidence of arthritis was found, explaining away all of the Evolutionary scientists theories on Neanderthals. But the truth of Creation is that “So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created them, male and female, He created them.” (Genesis 1:27, NIV Bible). Creationists believe, and can prove through the teachings in God’s Word, those humans—male and female—were made in the image of God, not in the image of apes.

Some examples of these ‘mistakes’ made by these Evolutionary Scientists are the following: The Piltdown Man. A man named Charles Dawson, took and fabricated evidence in 1912 so that he could find the ‘missing link’ of the similarities between chimps and humans that had been missing for forty years. He found and realized that he had a cranial cap of a human skull and the jaw bone of a chimpanzee, but deliberately put them together and claimed them to be one skull. He also put a chemical on the bones to give them the appearance that they were hundreds of years old and he filed the teeth to make them look more like chimp teeth. It provided him his ‘missing link’. But after further investigation by a different scientist in 1952, all of Dawson’s findings were marked as frauds and were swiped from the record.

The next incident is The Nebraska Man. This was the case of a man named Harold Cook who thought he found a great discovery of Evolutionary Proof. He found a tooth. A tooth he said was part human part ape. Now it wasn’t much but he thought that if he could prove it, it would be the piece of evidence that could change the minds of everyone indifferent to the theories of Evolution. And after he made his discovery public, everyone was interested and believed him for the next five years. But then, after five years, other scientists went to the place where Mr. Cook said that he found the tooth and they found a jaw bone filled with more teeth. The famous tooth found by Mr. Cook was proven to belong to the jaw bone discovered. But the thing that brought light to this scam, was the fact that the tooth and the jawbone said to be part human part ape, was really just a jaw of an extinct pig.

The next example is one of the most famous scams in history of fictitious Evolutionary evidence. It was the Peking man. In 1928, scientists discovered various bones, and put them all together to make a human skull. When this was investigated, it was discovered that the bones that composed this skull were actually various bones of other skeletons, other skeletons of other species such as animals. After this fraud was exposed, all the bones were taken and destroyed, and not a single one remains anywhere in the world.

The last incident of faked Evolutionary evidence is the Java man. In 1891, Eugene Dubois, stated that he found a human leg bone 50 feet from the cap of an apes skull. He put them together and said that he found evidence of an “upright walking ape-man”. (matthewmcgee.org) But later on in 1937, Dubois found it best to tell the truth about what he found. He confessed that he found many human skulls, and the leg bones of apes. And the skull that he found was just the skull of a gibbon-like ape. Not an ‘ape-man’ like he once said.

The Evolutionary theory that apes were once animals that walked on all fours but then evolved and began growing larger and started walking erect like a human man, was once their best and only theory of Evolution. But when scientists went back and looked in the fossil records, they found that everything from the past was much larger and they had absolutely no relationships or similarities to humans. Some examples from the fossil records were: “Pigs that were the size of rhinos, rams with horns spanning six feet, sheep that were six feet tall, donkeys 9 foot at the shoulder, a rhino 18 feet tall, armadillos 9 times longer than they exist today, 50 foot long crocodiles, sharks measuring nearly 100 feet, wolves six feet tall, dragonflies with 20 to 30 inch wingspans, cat-tails 60 feet tall with cones 6 to 10 feet long, turtles 12 feet across, 12 foot tall birds, and bison 12 foot at the shoulder with 10 foot horn spans. And there was even evidence that men were larger than they are today. The Cro-Magnon averaged 6’6” tall and like the Neanderthal, the Cro-Magnon had a brain at least as large as or larger than a modern man.” (matthewmcgee.org). All of these examples show an absence of Evolution in the fossil records. Evolutionists have always struggled with this problem. For a while, no one was every able to explain the absence of proof to Evolution in the fossil records. Because of this, Evolutionary Scientists did some more studies and came up with the only answer that they say can explain away this missing information. They have come up with a new way of looking at this missing link. They call it “punctuated equilibrium” or the “punctuated model”. (matthewmcgee.org). They say that it is “a time in history that has no Evolutionary change, separated by very brief periods of rapid Evolution.” (matthewmcgee.org). So many people deciphered this to mean that there was no evidence of Evolution because it all happened too fast to see any record of it at all. They also say that “Every living species has sprung from a predecessor. Small, gradual changes over millions of years have transformed previously existing species into new ones.” (Albalagh.net/Evolution). And that is why there is no record of them.

Now since the Fossil Record was mentioned, it would be best to move on to the evidence from the fossil records to prove Creation. When studying the bones found from a T-rex, they say that they found red blood cells and traces of hemoglobin. But according to scientists specializing in bones, they say that these elements could not survive in decomposing bones for longer than 10,000 years. But then Evolutionary scientists say that they found traces of these elements in bones that were more than 65 million years old. How can that evidence even hold up?
Creation explains why all of the bones and the fossils were found all over the world. Their answer is “But at your rebuke the waters fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight; they flowed over the mountains; and then down into the valleys; to the place you assigned to them. You set a boundary they cannot cross; never again will they cover the earth.” (Psalms 104:7-9). What Creationists believe is that when God first created the world, as is says in that Bible verse, the waters were spread across the entire surface, scattering all of the animals causing them to go all around the world.

“Creationists and Evolutionists agree that if Evolution is at all possible, then there needs to be an excessive, if not an infinite amount of time. In this case, Creationists have to disprove what Evolutionists say is the age of the earth. According to the Albalagh Group, which is a group that believe that their only mission is to go around spreading the theories of Evolution and making believers out of the people they preach to. One thing that this grows uses as evidence that Evolution is true is that “The earth is 4.5 billion years old.” (albalagh.net/Evolution). In 1905, Evolutionists declared the earth to be billions of years old, but it is just a matter of proving it. Any evidence that was found always pointed in the direction of proving Creation right; that the earth still is very young. But since Evolutionists do not want this exposed because then it will ruin everything they have worked to build, they throw all of the Creation evidence out and keep trying to find evidence that support Evolution, but they always end up with the same result. The earth is very young.
Creationists have a way of proving this, and they have done it time and time again. It is through their scientific study of “RATE or Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth.” (answersingenesis.org). What Creation Scientists discovered through their studies and experiments is that the earth can be proven to be very young through the zircon crystals in the granite in the earth’s surface. At first when this evidence was produced it did prove that the earth was 1.5 billion years old. But as Ken Ham--Creationist and Creation Scientist says, “When a scientist questions someone’s evidence and assumptions, then they must be motivated to test them and see if they are correct.” When testing them, scientists found that the measurement of the rate in which helium can seep out of the crystals cannot possibly be what the Evolutionists said it was. Evolutionists insist that this helium has been leaking for more than 6,000 years. But when the Creation scientists tested these theories they found that it would be impossible for the quantity of helium that was left in these isotopes to be there after that many years. Therefore completely disproving Evolutionists theory that the earth is more than 1.5 billion years old.
“He spread out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing. He wraps up the water in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight. He covers the face of the full moon, spreading his clouds over it. He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters for a boundary between light and darkness. The pillars of the heavens quake, aghast at his rebuke. By his power he churned up the sea; but by wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces. By his breath the skies become fair; his hand pierced the gliding serpent. And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him. Who then can understand the thunder of his power?” (Job 26: 7-14). Evolutionists believe that the entire universe and all of the nine planets were created by the Big Bang. This was a theory that stated that when the orbiting particles in the universe eventually formed one huge ball and then exploded forming the sun, the moon, the stars and all of the planets. They theory they have of how the oceans were formed is that when “a little bit of oxygen, water vapor, and gases like carbon dioxide and nitrogen condensed, became extremely hot and then when they cooled, it caused rain for millions of years, which then flooded the earth, forming the oceans.” (albalagh.net/Evolution). But when Creation Scientists heard this they took it as a joke because knew that that it is impossible for orbiting particles to be pulled together, because they are more prone to expel away from each other, scattering in all different directions. So the Big Bang theory could not possibly be correct because it cannot be tested nor proven.

Now after proving the case that Creation is the one and only true answer to the formation of the earth and everything on it, and the universe and everything in it, and having proven numerous times, the multiple times that the frauds of Evolution has been exploited, it has now been made perfectly clear that Creation is the truth and Evolution is the myth.
“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what is visible. (Hebrews 11:3, NIV Bible).

Patriot said...
With regards to the Creationist method of explaining how the world was made, what came before God? God simply bursting into existence is just as silly as the Big Bang Theory is to you. In that case, what created God, and what created God's creator? It's an infinite loop that I doubt anybody will be able to explain, but I'm certain that a God had no part in it.

EscapeRope said...
on Dec. 23 2014 at 9:04 am
EscapeRope, Cavite, Other
"How can anyone not believe that there is a creator?" - The burden of proof lies on you. We're all born not believing in a creator until it was taught to us. Now I ask you: How cannot everyone believe that there is no creator? We both know the answer to that.

Don't you know that it is the best time to receive the personal loans, which can make your dreams come true.

The home loans are very useful for guys, which would like to start their own career. As a fact, this is very comfortable to receive a commercial loan.

KnitsandPurls GOLD, Mahtomedi, Minnesota

"I cannot live without books"
--Thomas Jefferson

"I could never use an Evolution site, because they are all lies and things made up to make scientists look like they are working for their money."   This is very rude. You are not even opening your mind to the fact that, possibly, there is another view point worth considering. One that is valid and hold the majority of scientific support. You have disrespected people who believe in Evolotion, including me. I thought the Bible taught you to be nice!

on Aug. 10 2012 at 9:32 am
Some time before, I did need to buy a car for my business but I didn't earn enough money and couldn't order something. Thank heaven my mate proposed to take the loan from creditors. Therefore, I acted so and used to be satisfied with my auto loan.

Meko8195 said...
on May. 24 2011 at 8:07 am
Meko8195, Dover, Pennsylvania

The pressure makes us stronger, the struggle makes us hunger; the hard lessons make the difference...and the difference makes it worth it.

but nice argument anyways.....It was nice to read. I just find it hard to beleive.

Meko8195 said...
on May. 24 2011 at 8:02 am
Meko8195, Dover, Pennsylvania

Beleive it or not. The theory on evolution has nothing to do with apes. We didnt originate from apes we originated from a common ancestor  as apes. And Books are no proof to "creation". They were created by man as well as those evolution theorys. and if creation is real then why does it say that adam and eve were the first life forms when humans never exsisted with the dinosaurs? AND how can you explain the humaniod lifeforms (the neanderthal) that roamed the earth as well? Please don't say science is fake when we have proof and u don't.

The reason that I used mostly Creation sources, is that I had to write a research paper for my Logic and Debate class and we had to use sources that defended our side. So that I really had no choice as to what sources i used because I had to use a certain kind. Also, why when i was writing writing paper that was important and worth a grade for a class, and it needed to be cited and truthful information, so I could never use an Evolution site, because they are all lies and things made up to make scientists look like they are working for their money.

on Apr. 17 2011 at 11:58 am
earlybird_8 BRONZE, Roberts Creek, Other

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Your article is very in-depth, but your sources were limited. Rather than cite varying viewpoints, the websites you used were all pro-creationism. The fact is that most scientists agree with evolution, and many of the examples you used to disprove evolution are circumstantial at best, and at worst superfluous. Please read up on all points of view before writing detailed, but semantically null, essays.

Tintinnabulation BRONZE, Glen Arm, Maryland

"Long enough have you dreamed contemptible dreams,
Now I wash the gum from your eyes,
You must habit yourself to the dazzle of the light and of every moment of your life."-Walt Whitman

Food for thought: if God is out there why would he let anything good  happen to us? As a race we are hateful, doubtful, quick-tempered, stubborn, and flat-out self destructive. And I know that I, for one, don't deserve a perfect world. But there are some pretty amazing things here. The beauty of spring, The fortitude of love. Knowing that He will be there through all life's pain. Some of His letting the suffering occur is punishment for our sin. Some of it is, as Writergirl said, so we may become stronger. Yes God is an angry God, a jealous God. Of course. Look what we've done on this earth. But I think the fact that there is goodness at all shows that He hasn't forgotten us, that He loves us and will lead us out of this all if we only have some faith.

on Apr. 14 2011 at 11:34 am
TerraAnimusPatronus BRONZE, Eden, North Carolina

«You are either the best kept secret or just surrounded by blind people.»

I See your Points about evolution i believe that a higher power created us but also created us to evolve and change and progress in our lives.

I understand what you are saying, but I believe in the only one True and living God and I believe what He says in His word. And i know that i can safetly say that He is the creator and that we didn't come from monkey's. And to answer your question, He allows pain and suffereing because He wants to make us stronger, and if he fixed everything that happened, he wouldn't have had to die for us, and then rise from the dead and promise his second coming. His dying would have been for nothing if everything was perfect.

dancegirl13 BRONZE, Roslyn, Washington
The article was well-written, and you do make some good points, but I also have some contrasting thoughts. First of all, I saw that you referenced www.matthewmcgee.org a lot. Since it is a Creationist website, it is very possible that some of the information you got from the website was biased. Like you said, Evolutionists have been trying to throw away all Creationist evidence - Creationists have probably also been trying to throw away all Evolutionist evidence. Also, I agree that there are some crazy things in this world that seem like they could've only come from a creator. But there are also some terrible, horrible things out there. If there is a god, why would he let there be so much pain and unjust in the world? And I agree with elenam112 - just because evolution might not be true, it doesn't mean that Creationism is automatically the 'right' theory. Instead, I think that there is no right or wrong answer to how this world came to be - I think that if you took little ideas and parts from many different theories out there and put them together, you might be getting closer to 'right'. Or, we may not ever now exactly how or why we are here. 

on Apr. 9 2011 at 10:32 am
elenam112 BRONZE, Billerica, Massachusetts
I understand what you're saying. Everything had to have come from somewhere and i think there is a very real possibility that a higher power had a part in it. I think the truth is we just don't know so both theories have some merit. 

Writergirl18 said...
Thank you for your opinion. And I can see where you are coming from if you are a person who believes in Evolution, and I mean no disrespect, but I don't see how anybody cannot believe in creation when they look around at the world we live in. How can anyone not believe that there is a creator?

This is really well thought out and makes a lot of good points as to why certain evolutionary theories are false, but proving evolution wrong does not automatically mean creationism is true.