Thought of Us

By TobieJ SILVER, Vero Beach, Florida
TobieJ SILVER, Vero Beach, Florida

No one ever thought of us. Of how we'd give our lives and find out a way until it was impossible. Now we're both faced with the same thing. Do we fight for people who waste their life hating who we feel we are, or do we become the bigger person and fight anyway?

We devote our lives to finding a way and knowing what happens before it does. We struggle with things you will never know. And we choose to carry a burden you will never have. You choose to ignore the obvious.

No one ever thought of us.

I don't belong to any religion, but I do have belief's that aren't exactly accepted in society today. And if I can accept others, even though they're different, why can't I be accepted?

on Apr. 9 2011 at 10:37 am
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas

"I love you."

Who says you aren't accepted?

on Apr. 6 2011 at 9:43 am
HisPurePrincess ELITE, Flemington, New Jersey
What exactly is your belief?  You have me intriuged.  I believe in God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit, so I guess I belong to the Christian religion, I just don't like to call myself religious.  There certainly are a lot of articles up here about being accepted or not accepted.  It's really sad.  I would accept you, even though we believe different things.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!