I don't know what to do

Most of my life I was raised Catholic, but my family was never practicing. I wondered what was right until now. I was saved by Jesus Christ at age nine. I was always told what was right and what was wrong, especially with religion. I was told that being a Christian was right but then I was told it was not the correct religion. All I know it's the relationship with Jesus, even now I am told what is the right religion.
Then last March my mother stopped going to the Christian church we went to after a bad fight with my aunt.Then her brother told her to go to her church, which was Catholic, I was told that was the right religion. My family confused me with it, I wondered why my family would make something so beautiful into something that would cause fights between us.I don't know what to do anymore and have strayed from God. I want to know what is right but I don't know if I ever will.

Iamonlyhuman said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:04 am:
Lord God lets us live our lives the way we want too. If He chose to not give us free will everything would be righteous. But God did give us free will. Adam and Eve sinned, we are sinners. Born sinners but we don't have to die sinners. Sin leads to war. It's the way it works. The world will be like this until we are finally restored to our Maker(God). But God wants you, He loves you. He wants you to love Him back. Look outside, you can surely tell that God is real, people's hearts are ugly but t... (more »)

gracegirl29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 1:11 pm:

It's only human to stray from G.od at some point or the other. I became a believer at ten and for a couple months this year I thought I was done. In my opinion, and I think you touched on this, Go.d doesn't want religion from us. He wants a relationship through his son, who died a painful death and went to he.ll to pay for our sins. It's about a relationship that's real and personal, and forgiving, no matter how many times you lose your way. Just try pra.ying every day, even though at first i... (more »)

Iamonlyhuman replied...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
:)... I'm not alone from straying. And thx for the songs.

gracegirl29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 7:40 pm :
no problem. :) keep your head up!

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 2:28 pm :
I know and love almost all of those songs!  My favorite band is Tenth Avenue North and I think all of their songs are amazing.  Casting Crowns is really good too.  I've never been in a situation where I didn't know what to believe, but where I couldn't get myself to believe.  Every Christian stuggles with faith.  It's an everyday thing.  Jesus loves you and he loves you more every time you look for him!  From another of God's daughters, Love.

Erecura replied...
Oct. 2, 2011 at 12:25 am :
I don't believe in god, but sometimes I wonder if I do. I'm really confused a lot. I mean, how could he let stuff like war happen? But people who believe sort of seeem so self assured, like they have faith that things will work out. So, I really don't know what I belive.