A LOSS

Loss is the most difficult thing to deal with in life. Some people have to go and some have to come. We can't blame the Almighty God for onces life. If it's time for everyone to go, we will all go. I lost my dad in 2009 and till this day i always pray that he is in a safe place. Am not a judge to blame God for his life. Some tradiges are created for us humans to go through. People think that God has forsaken them but it only shows were your confidence or faith are. I come to school after the loss of my dad and everything was fine. People told me i am strong and walking around like nothing is wrong but this spirit in me, keeps me happy all the time. As life moves on we humans also have to move. We loss we gain we gain and we loss. Till this day there are things that i regret not doing with my dad but there is no point of letting my self down. Whatever i do he's still gone but deep inside he's still my dad and am his son. We love each other and i do hear his voice all the time saying "decide wisely". Thinking of it, it does make total sence. As life goes on things will happen in a good way and others won't be good but decide wisely and do what is right. He was a great man and there is no one to replace him apart from God. He was a great value to me and i know i was thankful for him. Hard to keep a loss but am happy as always. Let all be happy because we are blessed as we live everyday. R.I.P Dad

AnotherJesusFreak said...

I agree! I'm sorry about your dad, I know what it feels like to lose somone. But I agree with you. Atheist often sit there and say, "If your God is such a good god, then why is their death." And I know that a lot of people will lose their faith because of death. But you can't blame God for everything. Thats life. People die and we have to believe that they are going to a better place, we can't just blame God all the time. Thats, in a way, like blamimg your mom for bring you into the world.more »)

RandyA. replied...

Thank you very much