I don't understand

I don't understand. There are so many different people in high school. Different shapes, and colors, and ideas. Why am I attacked? School is supposed to be a place of learning and knowledge. How can the hundreds of faces I pass, blurring together, look at me and only see my religion. I believe in God. I think its wrong to drink when its illegal. I truly beliebe its not worth it. What happened to virtue? The generations of self-confident women who once paraded down the hallways has now been repalce by gaggles of desperate wannabees searching for a boyfriend. Where did the days go where boys were gentleman-opening the car door and helping you with your book?
I simply don't understand. What are we teaching the rising men and women of this generation? That's its ok to mock those who are different? That a basketball is more important than a textbook, a cell phone more essential than a friendship?
I simply do not understand.

Yourboggert1 said...
Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:02 am:
your right. the world sucks so live in your own.

RandyA. said...
You are right. The world today is differnt. Change those you can change and the others, never give on them.