Religion in My Times

By , Mabelvale, AR
Polytheism just makes more sense

I mean the United States was set up as a democratic goverment right?
Then why is it that the largest religion in our country makes absolutly no sense in relationship to our government.

There should be some checks and balances in the person (or people) who are said to run our universe. Just saying no one person should be able to do that much.
And I'm not saying that there is a sun god, and a water god, and a god for this and for that. I'm just saying that one person, or God, i guess should be able to dictate what happens to the entire universe.

Now don't go get mad, like what kind of crazy person thinks there are still multiple gods. What logical person puts all there hope in something they can't see. I mean I guess I have to give you some props for believing so much. But I have to be able to see something change.

I'm not an atheist, I'm more agnostic. Who really knows. I value everyone's opinion, because I truly do want to know what is running the world.

Just thought I would put my little thought out into the world. Hope someone understands it.

containmentsage said...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:05 am
what relationship tho are u imposting the government has with religion? and  what u said about the checks and ballances, our government already supposivly has those: or were u going at a diffrent meaning?

LovelybutDangerous replied...

I am saying that even though America has a seperation of church and state rule, it's not really true. We are in the law free to any religion, but i feel that especially where I live that if I told people I was agnostic I would be judged. If you have freedom you shouldn't be judged for what you believe.

And with the checks and balances i was talking about how I don't think that one person should have that much power refering to religion.

I hope that clears it up.