The Book Of Fairy Tales: Theory of the Bible

The Holy Bible, the book that tells all. My mother and step father are Die Hard Christians and they make my siblings and me go to church every Sunday morning. My parents base their whole entire life on this book. Anything it says they follow. It kinda sucks considering I do not believe in the Christian ways. So one day I was thinking about all this non sense like how the Bible has no one specific author and the little things of that sort. I came up with a theory about the Bible and I would like for all of you to read it and give me your input on it.

The Theory Of The Holy Bible:

A long long time ago, they did not have the Xbox or Wii, they didn't have T.V or phones. No internet, no mass media. So basically there were limited sources of entertainment back in the day. So one day, some bored man decided to do something. And the thing he decided to do was write a story! Being the time they were in with no scientific explanation, he chose to write an entertaining story about how the world was created. (Genesis). This fairy tale became a good bed time story to his many sons, and his sons told their many friends. So the story was now well known. After the fact others starting adding stories to his simply because the children wanted to hear more. which later became known as The Old Testament. See back then they did not have genres so they couldn't classify the book as Fiction.

That is a crazy little idea I thought of, I hope you all enjoyed my thought.

Destinee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 26, 2010 at 2:09 am
That's right, because back in the old days, nobody had any sense of the difference between reality and a fairytale, right? Because they were all stupid, unlike us "modern" people who think that just because we live in the 21st century, we're smarter than people who lived way back in the day. 

Guess what? We're not. 

deathward22 replied...
no in fact we are dumber then the ancients thats why we take the bible as an important book