To exist or to live

God. god to me is unknown and will stay that way. Some call me atheist , some call me ignorant, but I consider myself greatly realistic. In life we're given the most precious gift we could ever ask for; life. Life isn't meant to be played with or tested but appreciated. Life is a gift that some people don't have the opportunity of holding on to for too long and so it is to be cherished. The purpose of life is not to ponder. It is not to condemn ourselves for not knowing, but also not to worship for the knowledge we don't know as well. The purpose of life is love. god will stay absent in my life until perhaps i decease , perhaps. The point is, nobody will know until that point in time, nobody. Why worship? Why spend hours among hours praying to a god that may not and could not be existent when you could be enjoying the wonders life has to offer. Allow yourself to not exist, but to live.

Destinee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
"The purpose of life is not to ponder..."

I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion. Perhaps by PONDERING about it? lol.

momo01 said...
You can enjoy life and still worship god, who's to say we cant do both?

JennH replied...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 2:31 pm :
Worshipping "god" takes away from your time to enjoy life. Taking the time to worship an idea that could not be true is a waste. I respect your opinion though.

Phantom_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:19 am :
It doesn't take away from it if you enjoy worshiping a god.