What if God is all of us?

What if we as a human race are God? What if we are the deity that we always seek what if this is a search for our own power? Is this a justification for the fact that we as a species have never come across a challenge that we were unable to overcome. Are we afraid of our own power as individuals and as a race of humans? I think we should realize that God is not something that is in control of us literally, but rather is an idea of ours that is like a universal conscious; it is what we wish to become. This is our self fulfilling prophecy as a species. Why is it that we fear what we will become, or fear anything as a species at all. On an individual basis it protects our bodies, as a group it protects our future, but if we are our own future than why do we fear ourselves? What if we are looking from meaning from a source that is merely the source creating the search for meaning in the first place? We are, essentially, a thought paradox; we search for ourselves and wonder why we can’t find anything. Searching for God is like looking for the “us” that is smarter than ourselves as we are now; we are looking in our past for our future.

TrinityCreed said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 9:59 am:
I see where you are coming from. But look at this: I don't think we are gods, but we have the holy spirit with us. Your article can say something, I read a psalm in the bible. Somehow it does state humans as gods though, which I fiind a little bit odd.

tuasony said...
It is hard to argue against this statement but I still disagree. For example: how did we get here? did the first 'gods' know about their power so they created other life? If so, why do we reproduce more 'gods' . A god is a being who is, was, and forever will be anywhere. Why do we die? Why do we expearence pain? Why is there war on earth if we being gods have no reason to fight! Being gods, we have no restrictions, limits, laws. We could create a mortal out of dust! if we were god... (more »)

Thinker replied...
Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:56 pm :
I answer all questions simply, we are all a paradox. Through all forms of understanding we should not exsist nor should we die due to our exsistance in the first place, hence our exsistance in the first place is a paradox.

Thinker replied...
Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:57 pm :
We are limited only by our own inhabitions.

Mtizzle replied...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 1:47 pm :
advancement in technology may allow us someday to create a creature but not from nothing but other genetics of things that live here and place on another planet we became their Creators are something i dont know if that sounds crazy are aomething but its just a thought