Don't Fear Tomorrow, God is Already There | Teen Ink

Don't Fear Tomorrow, God is Already There

Some people believe in god only because they need a higher power...a higher power to blaim every bad thing, or even good thing on. They need a "higher power" in order to understand everything that happens in the world. While others believe in God because their parents did, or because their parents want them to. But how could you not believe in God for how wonderful he is? Or how true. For God says " Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." If you think of the person you trust the most, you love the most. God loves, GOd trusts and god will be there for you more than that person. God loves you. Trust in god because he will take away all your fears and anxieties if you just ask. For " don't fear tomorrow, God is already there." So the next time your doubting god, or doubting his exsistence. say a prayer, because unlike people God is always there

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

Even though I do not believe in God I think it's nice that you have someone to look to during hard times. I do find your article a little contadicting though. Nice Work.

arharrison GOLD, Girardville, Pennsylvania

"Friendship is love with out his wings!" "never leave the one you love,for the one you like."

i love the title of this!

I feel like when I really sit down and think about god its just anever endding circle but its not about how he got there or where he is but that he is there some if you just belive what you..

maybe if more people read this they will re-think why they belive in god,great job!

on Aug. 6 2010 at 9:41 am
writer62 SILVER, Springfield, Virginia

" in order to be the best you have to play the best, in order to play the best you must practice the best, in order to practice the best you must practice the most. Practice is the key to being the best!"

thank ye :)

on Aug. 6 2010 at 9:41 am
writer62 SILVER, Springfield, Virginia

thank you :)

Flee said...
on Aug. 6 2010 at 5:47 am
Really great thinking!  I love the title too.

Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

So true; I love the title.