Don't Fear Tomorrow, God is Already There

By , Springfield, VA
Some people believe in god only because they need a higher power...a higher power to blaim every bad thing, or even good thing on. They need a "higher power" in order to understand everything that happens in the world. While others believe in God because their parents did, or because their parents want them to. But how could you not believe in God for how wonderful he is? Or how true. For God says " Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." If you think of the person you trust the most, you love the most. God loves, GOd trusts and god will be there for you more than that person. God loves you. Trust in god because he will take away all your fears and anxieties if you just ask. For " don't fear tomorrow, God is already there." So the next time your doubting god, or doubting his exsistence. say a prayer, because unlike people God is always there

Kelz1141 said...
Even though I do not believe in God I think it's nice that you have someone to look to during hard times. I do find your article a little contadicting though. Nice Work.

arharrison said...

i love the title of this!

I feel like when I really sit down and think about god its just anever endding circle but its not about how he got there or where he is but that he is there some if you just belive what you..

maybe if more people read this they will re-think why they belive in god,great job!

writer62 said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 9:41 am
thank ye :)

Flee said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 5:47 am
Really great thinking!  I love the title too.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So true; I love the title.

writer62 replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 9:41 am
thank you :)