The Only Exception

i go through life hearing all kinds of things like "oh i love him or her so much", or "wow i really wanna marry that person when i get older". they consider those people their only exception.but once you think about it and ask yourself "can i really rely on this person with my life?". my only exception is God the father, because i know that i can trust him with my life. God is the only exception.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree. It's wonderful to be able to rely on one completely, when people fail to. Somewhere in the bible, God says, "I am the way and the truth and the life." I must second the comment about grammar though.

amber93 replied...
yea i know i really need to work on my grammar lol yea i appreciate your comment though

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 8:42 am
I really like this! Very good, but can you maybe make it a little longer and check your grammar? But the premise is great! :)

amber93 replied...
yea thanks for the comment and i really appreciate your interest in my piece and i know i really need to work on my grammar