The Big Bang

If the big bang was real how did it start? They say it was some explosion out of nothing. If there was and explosion, then wouldn't there be something that caused it? Thats where evolution does not make sense! If things evolved then how come it doesn't still happen? If monkeys used to walk right after they were born, how come baby's don't? My point is, is that if you ask a evolutionist where things began, he would say that some particles formed and started life.
Well where did those particles come from? They would tell you a different answer of some other form of matter. Well where the heck did that matter come from!!! If things evolved, how would it make the stars perfectly in order, or the body, the brain is so complicated. How could it make flesh, and grass? Let alone the sun. The sun is exactly in the right place. If moved even a mile back or forward we would all die. So how could evolution, (which, if it was true it would form perfectly by chance) make the sun in the perfect spot? Only a intelligent designer could have made all this! Thank you for reading this post!

TerraAnimusPatronus said...
umm this is kinda random but i am confused why is God potrayed as a man if he was a higher power why would he need reproductive organs can someone help me?

andromeda13 said...
i agree, who ever wrote this quit obviously didn't do any research at all. 

FroBro said...

The golden rule of the universe: Energy cannot be created or destroyed"

The matter was always there. And evolution is a process that takes thousands upon thousands of years, sometimes billions of years. It is still currently happening, though people are not currently evolving because we don't mate randomly.

And the stars are perfectly aligned because of gravitational force of the universe.

blues_are.still_blue said...
TeenInk Standards = Joke.

andromeda13 replied...

Kelz1141 said...
Actually, evolution is still happening it happens everyday. Also, you asked were particles come from? Or were did the explosion come from? Well my question to you is Where did God come from?

sally sunshine replied...
No one knows for sure how God came around. But if he is God, then he will always be a God and, always has been a God

mikey123 replied...
I would like you to give me some examples of how evolution is happing still today.

earlybird_8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 6, 2010 at 10:58 am
I've got four words: Great Danes and Chihuahas.

dudet70 replied...
How do Great danes and chichuahas still do evolution? Give me a full article on how evolutioon still (if happining) happens.

Kelz1141 replied...
"The researchers put this acceleration down to two things. First, the human population has expanded rapidly during that period, which increases the size of the gene pool in which mutations can occur. Second, the environment in which people find themselves has also changed rapidly, creating new contexts in which those mutations might have beneficial effects.

That environmental change itself has two causes. The past 80,000 years is the period in which humanity has spread out of Africa ... (more »)

dudet70 replied...
What about the sun? It is proven that it loses 2 feet in diamator per hour. if the sun was made 80,000 years ago then it would be so huge that the earth's water would boil. Killing everyone.

Actually, the size of the sun is staying about the same. I don't know where you got that notion from, but unless every book I've read on helio-astronomy is wrong, I think you've been mislead. Where did you hear that the sun was getting smaller?

Mickey123 replied...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 1:09 am
I have read it and throughly reasearched about.

Kelz1141 replied...
Okay? Good for you.

toxic.monkey said...

I apologize ahead of time for opposing what you write.

First off, the big bang theory and the evolution theory are not the same thing. The big bang is about how everything started, evolution is how all creatures change with time. Evolution is about random mutations that may happen in some animals and that happen to be beneficial for the animal in their surroundings which get passed on to their offspring, who are also successful because of the trait and pass on the trait. H... (more »)

Midnight_Hum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

I see that you believe in a God.

No?

What is God?

An eternal being who created everything, right?

I believe in a God.  Someone who was always there, will always be there, and who (from him) everything was created.

You believe in a god.

You believe in either matter or quarks or energy or something that has always been there.  Will always be there.  And from it, everything was created.  Without it life isn't possible.

That, is... (more »)

toxic.monkey replied...

yeah you could say I believe in something eternal and something powerful, but I don't put all my faith into that being or nonbeing. i have no specific religion, i believe in what seems right to me. i choose to believe the explanations provided by science when it comes to matters like how humans became who we are, how the earth works, what is stuff made of and a whole lot of other questions. i keep my spiritual and religious beliefs apart.

it's impossible to prove or disprove both creat... (more »)

toxic.monkey replied...

oops i meant to say "i keep my spiritual and scientific beliefs apart"

that wouldn't make much sense otherwise:P

You have to put your faith in something, even if you don't believe in God.

You see, there are two people groups.  Those who believe in a God and those who don't.  (Those who aren't sure what they believe, generally fall into one of the two categories).

So if you are a theist, then you have faith in your god(s) and in the promise of eternal paradise or purgatory or whatever.

If you believe that there is no god(s), then you have faith that you are righ... (more »)