Who is your God/god?

My God is the almighty, the alpha and omega. He is bigger than my problems so I have no problem. I do not worship Buddha, Mohammad, nor Confucius. I worship the one in heaven. I am not tring to impose my religion on you. I am asking a question. I am not trying to judge. That is not my job. I only seek to ask two questions actually. 1.)Who is your god? and 2.)What makes him/her/it special to you. I was just interested.

ZeeBYoung said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 2:41 am
Muslim's don't worship Mohammed, they worship God, just like you do. Just pointing that out.

Phantom_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I believe in a god and a goddess. They are special to me because I believe they guide humans through life, even though they allow us to mess up so that we can learn how to fix them. They created nature in all of its wonderful beauty.

That being said, I appreciate your interest in other people's beliefs.

WiseGirl said...
I believe in the God in heaven. He is special because, even though I am a small part in the world, He hears me.

LaReSt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 9:34 am
You are indeed wise

D3N~Po0ki3SaUR:3 said...
In a way, I am agnostic, but also in a way I am polytheistic. I can find it easy to believe in many gods. If there is only one God, there could actually be two or three or four...a hundred even. But that is just my opinion.

Clairemaims said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 10:09 am
I had never heard of exsitentalist but I guess that is what I am too.

questionauthority said...
My God is nonexistant. (I'm saying this respectively, I'm not meaning to be snide or anything.) And it's special because I'm an existentialist, and I believe that I have control over my own life and that I am here to fulfill my own purpose in life, whatever that may be, and not live according to the religious doctrines of others :) I'm agnostic, by the way.

Silevryn said...
My goddess in a broader sense, is Gaea, the earth. I have found more truth in the teachings of the earth than i have ever found in any institution of man. Through her i was able to find peace.

SilverSnowflakes said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 7:46 am
same - God, and I believe in the Trinity (that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all one)

Mar. 25, 2010 at 6:52 am
Amen-Myself as well

RainbowSpike replied...
My God is only living and true God-Jesus Christ. He is THE Lord of my life and the Lover of my soul, without Him, I am lost. I would've taken my own life if Jesus had not save me. He is the True Redeemer.

Sept. 1, 2010 at 9:24 am
AMEN! I have been there to and God is all I could ask for.