I am a Jesus Freak

I am a Christian. I am proud of it. Even if that means I get called a Freak, or a bible thumper. Its ok cause i know where im going. Being a Chistian is a very importaint decision in your life. I would not know what to do without God. I get critized for being a christian. Sometimes it hurts but its all worth it in the end. I have had kids come up to me and just tell me that they hate me cause I am a Christian. Its just what I do. I look to God for every problem in my life. He is the one who protects me and helps me with my problems. Try giving him a chance in your life. He will change things.

Pillow said...
Join the Club. We have T shirts. I'm a jesus freak too. Nice to meet you sister. Hold on to HIS promises.

hellmostwanted77 said...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 8:14 am:
hey.. guess wat?! I AM A JESUS FREAK ALSO!!!! this is so cool that u werent scared to put it nd i totally agree w. u on this! God bless=)

Pillow replied...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 8:51 pm :
Join the club! We have T shirts! I'm a jesus freak too. Nice to meet you Sister.

Prettygirl95 replied...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:38 am :
thanks for the rating

Pillow replied...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:58 pm :
Whoops. I didn't see it come up so i accidently put two replys.

hellmostwanteed replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 10:22 am :
hey nice u meet u 2 girl!=) where can i get those t shirts?! i want everyone 2 noee wat i stand 4!

jesus freak replied...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 1:31 pm :
christian stores.. malls

zbean replied...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 5:45 pm :

hey there fellow Jesus Freaks.  i love JESUS tooooo!  teehee.  hmmm...u guys gave me some inspiration.  i think ill try super hard to take a pic and post it that reflects all of the beauty in this world that Jesus Christ created....hmmmm, when i get a good one, you guys will have 2 check it out! :)

isnt it like one of the best feelings in the world when you meet someone who has beliefs just like yourself?