I am a Jesus Freak

I am a Christian. I am proud of it. Even if that means I get called a Freak, or a bible thumper. Its ok cause i know where im going. Being a Chistian is a very importaint decision in your life. I would not know what to do without God. I get critized for being a christian. Sometimes it hurts but its all worth it in the end. I have had kids come up to me and just tell me that they hate me cause I am a Christian. Its just what I do. I look to God for every problem in my life. He is the one who protects me and helps me with my problems. Try giving him a chance in your life. He will change things.

Shambler92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
glad to know you have so much passion for your belief. as long as you live your life fully and respect other people's beliefs. i'm an atheist and also think that jesus (the man) was pretty awesome and there's a lot to be learned from him.

Jasgirl replied...
You might not, but I know a heck of a lot of people who do

Pillow said...
Join the Club. We have T shirts. I'm a jesus freak too. Nice to meet you sister. Hold on to HIS promises.

hellmostwanted77 said...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 8:14 am
hey.. guess wat?! I AM A JESUS FREAK ALSO!!!! this is so cool that u werent scared to put it nd i totally agree w. u on this! God bless=)

Pillow replied...
Join the club! We have T shirts! I'm a jesus freak too. Nice to meet you Sister.

Prettygirl95 replied...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:38 am
thanks for the rating

Pillow replied...
Whoops. I didn't see it come up so i accidently put two replys.

hellmostwanteed replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 10:22 am
hey nice u meet u 2 girl!=) where can i get those t shirts?! i want everyone 2 noee wat i stand 4!

jesus freak replied...
christian stores.. malls

zbean replied...

hey there fellow Jesus Freaks.  i love JESUS tooooo!  teehee.  hmmm...u guys gave me some inspiration.  i think ill try super hard to take a pic and post it that reflects all of the beauty in this world that Jesus Christ created....hmmmm, when i get a good one, you guys will have 2 check it out! :)

isnt it like one of the best feelings in the world when you meet someone who has beliefs just like yourself?