I am a Jesus Freak | Teen Ink

I am a Jesus Freak

By Miss_Pixie BRONZE, Brighton, Illinois
Miss_Pixie BRONZE, Brighton, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I am a Christian. I am proud of it. Even if that means I get called a Freak, or a bible thumper. Its ok cause i know where im going. Being a Chistian is a very importaint decision in your life. I would not know what to do without God. I get critized for being a christian. Sometimes it hurts but its all worth it in the end. I have had kids come up to me and just tell me that they hate me cause I am a Christian. Its just what I do. I look to God for every problem in my life. He is the one who protects me and helps me with my problems. Try giving him a chance in your life. He will change things.

Inspired by God

on Oct. 20 2014 at 7:53 pm
JesusandHisLawyers SILVER, Austin, Texas

"who the fuck has a favorite personal quote what does that even mean" - me, just now.

. . . okay? That's nice for you?? This article serves literally no purpose.    

jesusrocks_ said...
on Apr. 23 2014 at 3:11 pm
He is expressing how he feels. Jesus is the answer for the world today above him theres no other Jesus is the way. you may not feel the same but do not knock someone else. this post is awesome! #teamjesus!

Genya GOLD said...
on Jul. 5 2012 at 8:07 pm
Genya GOLD, Bridgewater, New Jersey

"Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."-Unknown Author

I agree. Certain words weren't capitalised and the "it's" was missing an important apostrophe. On top of that, it was boring.

on Feb. 2 2012 at 6:32 pm
AmillamissPriscilla GOLD, Randolph, Maine

Do what you love in the most adventurous way and make sure it helps people.

I love this! I am also a major Jesus Freak (Have you heard that song by DC Talk?) It is wonderful. My family isnt supportive with my choices in this area but whatever.

on Dec. 20 2011 at 10:12 am
forever_an_artist BRONZE, Mint Hill, North Carolina
That's so true; Jesus is our role-model! He is God and man at the same time. He came to the earth so that there could be many more sons of God like him, who has the life and nature of God. He paved the way!

Katie1234 GOLD said...
on Aug. 26 2011 at 11:34 am
Katie1234 GOLD, Velva, North Dakota

"When life becomes more than you can stand; fall to your knees"
"To be normal is to be boring."
"You cannot make men good by law."
"Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God because He said so."
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you."

Keep on going. Don't let the haters of the world get you down! And I think that for something like this, your sentence structure is perfect.

ambnyc SILVER said...
on Aug. 20 2011 at 10:26 pm
ambnyc SILVER, Rego Park, New York

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

It's okay that you're a Jesus Freak.

I'm an Atheist, and proud of it.

Let's be friends. :)

on Jun. 27 2011 at 4:49 pm
Jesus is your role-model man! Follow Jesus! Put the mask of Jesus on! He never dissappoints.

on Jun. 9 2011 at 5:09 pm
teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Save"? From what? "Hell"?

on Jun. 5 2011 at 1:27 pm
R5andParamore BRONZE, Manalapan, New Jersey
I do not understand what you are trying to say. He is just expressing himself, not trying to preach to you. I admire him, don't hate on him.

on Jun. 5 2011 at 1:24 pm

I love your choice of wording. " Mess" with their religion. He could be tring to help " save" you.

on May. 16 2011 at 4:30 pm
secrets_of_silence GOLD, Gisborne, Other

life had i loved the more
had it but passed away
as quietly as the day
ebbs from the darkening star.

-emanuel litvinoff

<3<3<3<3

when your for god gods 4 u

on Feb. 15 2011 at 2:03 pm
earlybird_8 BRONZE, Roberts Creek, Other

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

While you presented your ideas clearly, I thought that the sentence structure was a bit monotonous. Try adding some longer sentences for variety. Your piece was concise, but unpolished. 

Sythan BRONZE said...
on Dec. 28 2010 at 2:31 am
Sythan BRONZE, Livermore, California

"Do not fear to blister if you live a life in flame"

So long as you dont try and convert other people or mess with their religions, its okay with me.

on Dec. 11 2010 at 8:05 pm
shinegirl24 BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan

"All, everything I understand, I understand only because I love." Leo Tolstoy

Amen to that! Good Article! :)

KellyR GOLD said...
on Nov. 19 2010 at 11:42 am
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

I think it's good that you don't give up in what you believe in, but this is just a poorly written "article".

on Oct. 6 2010 at 10:04 pm
SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

I really admire you for being so loud about your faith (in a good way)! I try, but can't always do that. Be glad you suffer for God, it means he trusts you!

on Oct. 6 2010 at 10:02 pm

--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

I completely agree with you! I read that when people make fun of you for being a christian, you should be glad because it means God trusts you. I admire you for being so Loud in your faith. I try, but sometimes I can't. Anyway, awesome for you! C:

on Oct. 6 2010 at 1:00 pm
VandalSpirit DIAMOND, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of Gods great love, we are not consumed. His compassion never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

"What would people think, when they hear that I'm a Jesus Freak

What will people do when they find that it's true?

I don't really care if they label me a Jesus Freak.

There ain't no deciding the truth."

This is one of my favorite songs by dctalk. It's really encouraged me to be proud of the fact that I'm a Jesus Freak.

on Oct. 2 2010 at 2:53 pm
soccer_star4GOD SILVER, Bradford, Kentucky
I am a Jesus freak too! Amen to you openly testifying your relationship with God! You are so bold and I admire you for that! I get persecuted too...Deuteronomy 30:7,"The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you." Stay strong and trust in Him, and all your enemies will answer to God one day. :)