I am a Jesus Freak

I am a Christian. I am proud of it. Even if that means I get called a Freak, or a bible thumper. Its ok cause i know where im going. Being a Chistian is a very importaint decision in your life. I would not know what to do without God. I get critized for being a christian. Sometimes it hurts but its all worth it in the end. I have had kids come up to me and just tell me that they hate me cause I am a Christian. Its just what I do. I look to God for every problem in my life. He is the one who protects me and helps me with my problems. Try giving him a chance in your life. He will change things.

Still_Waters26 said...
Jul. 10, 2010 at 7:57 am:
I admire your courage to say your're proud of being a Christian.  I'm a Christian too and it's really awesome to know there's other teens out there that are really passionate about God.  It's just awesome.

irrara12 said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 8:13 pm:
This is a great piece of writing. I'm a bit lost in my faith, and I feel like I have no good Christian role models, but this really helped me see the good out there.

NGU(never give up) replied...
Jun. 27, 2011 at 4:49 pm :
Jesus is your role-model man! Follow Jesus! Put the mask of Jesus on! He never dissappoints.

forever_an_artist replied...
Dec. 20, 2011 at 10:12 am :
That's so true; Jesus is our role-model! He is God and man at the same time. He came to the earth so that there could be many more sons of God like him, who has the life and nature of God. He paved the way!

EmoToboe said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 10:02 pm:
Hmm.... Things are exact opposite where I live. If you're anything other than Christian, you're an object of hatred and ridicule.

GinryuStargazer said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 4:27 pm:

Though I personally don't appreciate how you are trying to convince people to be Christian, I do agree that you shouldn't hate based on religion. Kudos for the strength in your faith, though let people have strength in theirs, as well.

Blessings & best wishes

DisicpleofChristandJesusEnthusiast replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm :
I do not understand what you are trying to say. He is just expressing himself, not trying to preach to you. I admire him, don't hate on him.

MUSICisLIFE1429 said...
May 27, 2010 at 6:16 pm:
I may not totally agree with your beliefs but i would never walk up to a person and say i hate you based on your faith. thats just totally ridiculous! nice article and stay strong

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 5, 2010 at 2:40 pm:
Jesus freaks rock!

Jose4Jesus said...
yayyy!! Praise God!! I love finding fellow christians, going strong in the faith! :D

AngelGal07 replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 5:36 pm :
me too jose4jesus! i brings me joy to know that i'm not the only one that has a strong faith nor is afriad to speak out about him!

AngelGal07 said...

stay strong in the lord!!!! When jesus was in the garden and he was talking with his desiples ( mind my spelling please!) he told them

" remember the word that i said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. if they had persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept me saying, they will keep your's also" ( john 15: 20)   so bascaily stay strong in the lord for he will protect you.

AngelGal07 said...

Stay strong!!!!!!!! i'm a christain too and i'm not just saying it. no matter what people say or do agenset to you , the world ( mind my spelling) hated jesus first and killed him because he was the truth and they couldn't stand the truth.

it says it all in john 15: 20- 25.

KitCat said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 6:18 am:
WOW! you've inspired me. people shouldn't judge you.

zar1092 said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 6:26 pm:
I konw the perfect song for you, Jesus Freak- DC Talk. Stay strong!

jesus freak replied...
Feb. 5, 2010 at 5:34 pm :
i love that song

Shambler92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
glad to know you have so much passion for your belief. as long as you live your life fully and respect other people's beliefs. i'm an atheist and also think that jesus (the man) was pretty awesome and there's a lot to be learned from him.

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 23, 2010 at 7:23 pm :
he is the man..but keep in mind he was the onlii one who died 4 u.

Shambler92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 23, 2010 at 7:37 pm :
when talking to an atheist never say those kinds of things like "jesus died for you" or "I'll pray for you" or "you're going to hell man". believe me it's irritating. I mean, I don't go around saying to christians that prayer is stupid or going to church is a waste of time. 

Jasgirl replied...
May 5, 2010 at 10:36 pm :
You might not, but I know a heck of a lot of people who do