If the Ring Fits

Whether you’re a freshman or senior everyone is offered an opportunity to remember 2010 with a gorgeous class ring.

Jostens is giving every student a chance to get their very own ring which allows you to build a custom ring. No ring is the same, because you are the designer! There are hundreds of options. You can chose from tons of designs and colors. Plus, you have the option to mark the ring with any sports or club engravings. The process if very simple. Just log on to Jostens.com, design your ring, and fill out the order form.
“Yes, I really want a ring for junior year,” replied Alyssa Margelis when asked if she was planning on buying from Jostens.

The rings range anywhere from one hundred to six hundred dollars, but Jostens offer several payment plans. You can make a deposit, then pay the rest when the ring arrives, make four credit card payments, or simply pay in full at time of order.

The rings are a stunning way to remember this year. Express yourself in a piece of jewelry that’ll last forever.

writer-in-pearls said...
Jan. 16, 2010 at 11:05 am
excuse me, but this is an AD!

TeaCat replied...
writer-in-pearls is right-- this IS an ad, not an article!