Merry Meet, Marry Part, and Marry Meet Again

It feels like the world is crashing down around you when you start to doubt everything you have ever known, this happened to me freshman year at high school, my religion was sort of changing and i started questioning my beliefs. The religion i was most interested in was something called paganism, or wicca, where you believe in more than one god/ goddess and there is several rules to this, but mostly all of them fit my life style, i am not straight, or completely lesbian either, i like both guys and girls. And it just works for me...

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i feel so bad for you. paganism and wicca is so domonic. as you probably know christmas and easter are pagan holidays and i imagine you kock the christians for keeping them(i'm not christian.)

Giggles15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I am the same way! In every aspect! My religion/beliefs change to wicca happened to me in my freshman year as did my attraction to just guys to guys and girls.