If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

LeannaRose said...

Yes, God all created us equally, however He also gave us a choice. The choice to Love and live for Him, or to disobey Him. Those who follow Him will make it into heaven. However, if one chooses not to, they have to be punished into hell.

You should take the time to read my article 'standing out what makes me different' and give me your thoughts. thank you.

Leanna

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 4:46 pm :

Amen! I believe that God created us equally. It says in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." I believe this, and I have absolutley NOTHING against the author of this article. I'll admit, that I've thought about some  of these things myself, and what it comes down to for me, is we all have a choice to make, and no one can make it for us. If we follow Him, He will make our path... (more »)

fictionlover10 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Everyone please stop bashing each other! This is her own opinion, not open season on who's right or wrong. Yes, the Bible has been proven in many ways, but who proved it? Atheists? Scientists who are hardcore Christians? We can't say something's true because someone proved it (and I'm religious, too, I'm just saying). We don't know anything God's planning until we die and see it firsthand.

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:59 pm :
thank you fictionlover10!! personally im a christian and i stated my opinion but i dont want to bash anyone or force my believes on someone! if they have /'s great ill enlighten them but u believe wat u believe and ill believe wat i believe!!

EMERY said...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:49 am:
I can't take this article seriously. Your lack of maturity and the ability to use the shift key distract me from any valid point you may be trying to make. lrn2type

toxic.monkey replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 12:26 pm :
EMERY, I think you should learn about being nice to people and not taking out your own bad mood on others.

EMERY replied...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 11:15 pm :

Open up MS Word or Open Office and use the spell checker and grammar check before posting an essay on a public website. It's really not that hard.

And I wasn't in a bad mood. I was being honest, fair, and critical. I'd love to read your essay and have a mature discussion if you'd just check your grammar and spelling.

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:25 pm :
I agree with you, EMERY. And toxic.monkey, she was only trying to offer valid advice on how to make an argument presentable.

toxic.monkey replied...
May 2, 2010 at 12:41 pm :
Yes but instead of sounding stuck up Emery could just say "Check your spelling". Bad spelling is frustrating but that's absolutely no reason to act like you're so much better than the author of the piece.

EMERY replied...
May 2, 2010 at 12:51 pm :
Oh, come off it now. Have you ever actually had anyone seriously critique anything that you've ever written? I can guess that you've not by what you say, but then again, you may just be that perfect. I'm supplying some harsh, but true critique for one of my peers. Calm yourself down.

toxic.monkey replied...
May 9, 2010 at 11:33 am :
I don't see how anyone commenting (or rather not commenting) on my work affects the way you state your comments. May you please explain that, Young Mistress Emery?

EMERY replied...
May 9, 2010 at 11:36 am :
I'm a guy. So, yeah. I really don't understand what you're trying to say there, toxic.monkey. Could you try rephrasing that?

toxic.monkey replied...
May 10, 2010 at 11:51 am :
Sorry:P Master Emery I think I'm just going to quit this pointless discussion where one of us has to put down the other of else it will never finish.

Kelz1141 replied...
May 12, 2010 at 2:29 pm :
I never thought i would agree with someone purplefeather agreed with but the day has come. It is very hard to take someone seriously when they posted something on an website ment for Literature and it is that grammaticly incorrect. I personally would have been a little nicer about it but i do agree with your point.

pinkjello1994 said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 7:42 pm:
The truth is sad, that we dont know. The bible is basically a version of the game "telephone" the story changes every time its told. Most if not all Christians will battle this with something about how god/jesus would never lie/it's all true because its the bible.. that kind of nonsence but its altamently all up to if you beleive in it or not, because its all about faith not facts.

horsie_luver said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 10:27 pm:

You know something? How about you suggest that to God? I don't think He'll quite agree with that, but... Anyways, in order to get to Heaven here's all you need to do: believe (TRUELY believe with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength) that Jesus is God's son and that Jesus was raised from the dead on the 3rd day and that He died for all of our sins to be forgiven. If you believe that, then don't worry about going to hell!

Also, the Bible has been proven scientifically, h... (more »)

laurey_lee said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:48 pm:
The Bible has been proven scientificaly, historicly,monitarily, moraly true. There have been intelegent men like Lee Strobel, who as a writer was challenged top prove the Bible wrong and after much investigation became a believer in the bible and became a follower of Jesus . Also another, Josh Mcdowel a Lawyer was challenged to prove the Bible wrong and Became a follower of Jesus . Lee Strobel has videos and books The Case For Christ , and Josh Mcdowell has books out called More Than a Carpe... (more »)

Silevryn said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 6:48 pm:
what ive never understood is this: If we were created with free will, why would our creator punish us for exercising it. I am a druidic pagan, and see no reason that i should go to hell for practicing things like healing the sick, protecting life, and respecting others beliefs (which is more than i can say for some of the "heaven bound" Christians I've come across). And besides, if there is a singular being in charge of everything, why would it care about something so trivial ... (more »)

Dreamer5712 replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 9:28 am :
One thing I have learned is that you do not go to heaven for good deeds. You go to heaven for believing in Christ that he died for our sins and rose again and that he is the only way to God. There may be other smaller reasons too that I have forgotten but those are the main reasons. I believe you can go to heaven even after you have murdered somebody. Look at the people stationed in Iraq. I'm sure there are plenty of christians out there that have to kill or be killed. There are people that have... (more »)

Silevryn replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 8:59 pm :
Thats fine. At least in hell I will be among friends