If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

PurpleFeather said...

We know it's not made up because there is scientific and archaelogical proof that many of the events in the Bible happened.

Humans were suppoed to be perfect, but Adam and Eve messed up in the garden by letting themselves believe Satan. That brought sin into the world, and God cannot be near sin. That's why he had to be separated from us until Jesus came. and if you don't accept Jesus, then you're still separated from God. Which means you can't get into heaven. Period.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:29 pm :
could you share some of this scientific and archaelogical proof?

hellothere replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 4:20 am :
is there any geological evidence of that mysterious garden????? if its so precious y is it gone????? btw im really interested in this topic

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 3:02 pm :
Pretty much all of Mesopotamia (current Iraq) is where Bible events took place. There was Ninevah, where Jonah went to deliver a message. They also found reminents of the Tower of Babel. Archaelogists have also found remains of Noah's Ark.They found scrolls that had parts of the Old Testament written on them. All kinds of things. If you are so  interested, do some research. 

hellothere replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:44 am :
if god can do anything, can god create a world without god himself???

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
huh???? please explain your meaning

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 4:50 pm :

To hellothere:

The Garden of Edan (the 'mysterious garden') is located in present day Iraq. I'm not sure as to what is left of it, but if you go to the exact spot where it was located, there are two angels with swords of fire guarding the gates. I hope you are blessed.

weirdpeepl replied...
May 3, 2010 at 8:10 pm :

a question:

could this evidence be identified without the help of the bible?

in other words, the evidence of noah's ark, were people looking for something to fit the criteria of noah's ark, or did the find the evidence and though, "well, these facts point to..."

other words: did they change the facts to fit the story or myth, were they excluding other possibilities because they wanted evidence?

i'm not saying this is what h... (more »)

momo01 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 10:10 pm :
dude the bible is too complex to be written by man. The ppl who wrote it were guided by the holy spirit. Yes there are original scrolls of the bible.

NotOfThisWorld said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:09 am:
Author of this selection:  we were made perfect, after Gods image, we became sinful, therefore banished from God. He didnt want that, he wants to love us but the only way for us to accept that love is to acknowledge that we are sinners. "for he became sin, who bore no sin, so that we might become rightous. he carried to cross. love so amazing. jesus messiah, name above all names, glorious savior, wonderous lord." God doesnt want us in hell, he didnt make hell for us, but "for the wages of s... (more »)

Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:35 pm :
I am not trying to offend you in anyway by saying this but in my opinion the Bible (yes i have read it) makes God sound like he is a big and bad dictator. If God is really so loving I would think he would love me even if I was not aware of Him. If he is going to send me to Hell because I have different morals than he wants me to have than I don't want his love.

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
God does love you why do u think u exist? he is a selfish God he created man so he could have a compainon. and he controls the whole world so es not a dictator just a ruler! god will always love you and forgive you but hes like a earthly father see if you disobeyed you father you owuld be punished yes? and then forgiven and life would go on and u would love our father even more for helping shape you into a better person but if after u were punished and u just kept disobeying your father would gi... (more »)

CJMurph said...
I'm a Buddhist so i really don't know if there is a God or what. But i think if there is a God he would let antone into heaven if they are a good person regaurdless of their religion. Even though i don't really believe that there is a God, if there is one I think he would let a Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist person who is preaching peace over a Catholic person who commits violence in the name of God, like those militias they found in Michigan a couple of weeks ago.

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:55 pm :
i ahev a question? why do u worship buddha? wat has he ever done for u?

CJMurph replied...
May 10, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
I don't worship Buddha because he was not a god, he was a teacher. Buddhism is actually a completely atheistic religion. I follow his teachings because they are all about finding inner peace, trying to reach peace around the world, and dismissing the need and complete love of worldly possessions like money, phones, tv ect... Buddhism is more about trying to make yourself more peaceful and the world more peaceful so that while we are living it is not a total hell, because what is the point of liv... (more »)

XxLostxX said...
im atheist....so i think all of this is rubbish.

ImaniA replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:56 am :
why are you atheist? I sincerely am curious.

XxLostxX replied...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 1:28 am :
I am atheist because so many things went wrong in my life. I don't see why, if there is a God, he would do all of these things to me. I never did anything wrong. It may sound retarded, but there it is.

Jose4Jesus said...
Um, i don't want to sound mean or anything but this article makes you come out as very ignorant. Archaeology as well as numerous ancient documents support it. Have you ever heard of oral history? I see that you have never even read the Bible or you would have known that the Bible says there is a heaven and hell because there is something called sin and it "changes that" Before you rant off, maybe you should do your research soon. No offense! Now what? Youve just inspired me to write somet... (more »)

toxic.monkey said...
my belief is that the bible is a collection of tall tales. tall tales are stories where hyperbole has been applied heavily by the way the story is first passed on- word of mouth. basically people were talking about this man who did this thing but they blew everything up. i'm pretty sure that jesus existed, that he told people about not killing and everything. i also happen to think that moses lived, and buddha certainly lived, and mohammed did too. i don't think there's use in trying to prove th... (more »)

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 6:03 pm :
buddha and mohammed are not in the Bible. they have nothing to do with Christianity. why don't you know what you're talking about before you start dissing the Bible?