If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

NotOfThisWorld said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:09 am:
Author of this selection:  we were made perfect, after Gods image, we became sinful, therefore banished from God. He didnt want that, he wants to love us but the only way for us to accept that love is to acknowledge that we are sinners. "for he became sin, who bore no sin, so that we might become rightous. he carried to cross. love so amazing. jesus messiah, name above all names, glorious savior, wonderous lord." God doesnt want us in hell, he didnt make hell for us, but "for the wages of s... (more »)

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
God does love you why do u think u exist? he is a selfish God he created man so he could have a compainon. and he controls the whole world so es not a dictator just a ruler! god will always love you and forgive you but hes like a earthly father see if you disobeyed you father you owuld be punished yes? and then forgiven and life would go on and u would love our father even more for helping shape you into a better person but if after u were punished and u just kept disobeying your father would gi... (more »)

CJMurph said...
I'm a Buddhist so i really don't know if there is a God or what. But i think if there is a God he would let antone into heaven if they are a good person regaurdless of their religion. Even though i don't really believe that there is a God, if there is one I think he would let a Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist person who is preaching peace over a Catholic person who commits violence in the name of God, like those militias they found in Michigan a couple of weeks ago.

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:55 pm :
i ahev a question? why do u worship buddha? wat has he ever done for u?

CJMurph replied...
May 10, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
I don't worship Buddha because he was not a god, he was a teacher. Buddhism is actually a completely atheistic religion. I follow his teachings because they are all about finding inner peace, trying to reach peace around the world, and dismissing the need and complete love of worldly possessions like money, phones, tv ect... Buddhism is more about trying to make yourself more peaceful and the world more peaceful so that while we are living it is not a total hell, because what is the point of liv... (more »)

XxLostxXThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
im atheist....so i think all of this is rubbish.

ImaniA replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:56 am :
why are you atheist? I sincerely am curious.

XxLostxXThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 1:28 am :
I am atheist because so many things went wrong in my life. I don't see why, if there is a God, he would do all of these things to me. I never did anything wrong. It may sound retarded, but there it is.

Jose4Jesus said...
Um, i don't want to sound mean or anything but this article makes you come out as very ignorant. Archaeology as well as numerous ancient documents support it. Have you ever heard of oral history? I see that you have never even read the Bible or you would have known that the Bible says there is a heaven and hell because there is something called sin and it "changes that" Before you rant off, maybe you should do your research soon. No offense! Now what? Youve just inspired me to write somet... (more »)

toxic.monkey said...
my belief is that the bible is a collection of tall tales. tall tales are stories where hyperbole has been applied heavily by the way the story is first passed on- word of mouth. basically people were talking about this man who did this thing but they blew everything up. i'm pretty sure that jesus existed, that he told people about not killing and everything. i also happen to think that moses lived, and buddha certainly lived, and mohammed did too. i don't think there's use in trying to prove th... (more »)

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 6:03 pm :
buddha and mohammed are not in the Bible. they have nothing to do with Christianity. why don't you know what you're talking about before you start dissing the Bible?

toxic.monkey replied...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 9:53 am :
did i say that mohammed and buddha were in the bible? maybe you could take the time to read things properly before you blaze up in a fury of christian pride. i'm saying that beliefs in any religion are based on real people and real events but they're greatly exaggerated, including buddhism islam hinduism judaism, not just christianity.

Kelz1141 replied...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:38 pm :
She obviously wasn't talking about buddah and mohammed being in the Bible. She was giving some aspects from different religions. So instead of getting Snappy with people why don't you try truely listening to them.

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:21 pm :
actually, she made it sound like buddha and mohammed were in the Bible bc the whole comment was about the Bible, and she mentioned moses before she mentioned them. so excuse me for being human and making a mistake.

toxic.monkey replied...
May 2, 2010 at 12:43 pm :
@ kelz1141: thanks for defending me:P :)

Kelz1141 replied...
May 12, 2010 at 2:32 pm :

It's okay purplefeather it's possible God will forgive you and you won't be sent to Hell, but I'd get an extra prayer in there just in case.

Your welcome toxic.monkey =)

Kelz1141 replied...
May 12, 2010 at 2:35 pm :

It's okay purplefeather it's possible God might forgive you and you won't be sent to Hell but i would get in an extra prayer just in case.

Your welcome toxic.monkey =)

Jkrissy95 said...

Believing in the bible is like believing in history: believing in primary and secondary source accounts on times wen no one could record things. if u bellieve in history tharez no excuse to not believe the bible. just cuz it says things you dont wanna hear or that you dont agree with doesnt make it a joke or untrue.

Believing in anything takes faith. its just ware u place that faith that determines wut u do or dont believe. humans have freewill, so u are able to believe in wutwver you ... (more »)

agforever replied...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 7:07 pm :

You do know that the bible has been edited and changed thousands of times throughout history, right? You don't have to believe in the bible to believe in history. The 'history' may be just made up from a change. 

And whenever you read the bible, notice that they do not say many things about females. If god created us all equal, then shouldn't there be more references to old women in the bible. Shouldn't women be allowed to become priests? There are many contradictions in... (more »)

Jkrissy95 replied...
Apr. 24, 2010 at 6:36 am :

the words have translated to ways easier for, lets say children to understand in children bibles. there are many different version all saying the same thing just using simpler words to get the message through.

religion of any type or aetheism is basically having faith in something that not many other people believe. and the torah is the first half of the bible. the new tesament is jesus' life on earth, the stories of his followers and desciples.

the bible says man... (more »)

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:23 pm :
yeah, it was edited, but only bc it was translated so that we could understand it. and the torah and other forms of the Bible are considered "changed" bc the people who follow those versions believe something different than what Christians believed.