Human nature plays the best tricks | Teen Ink

Human nature plays the best tricks

By ninjasniper BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
ninjasniper BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio

all is fair in love and war.

Revenge is no answer or excuse for actions it’s the clouded judgment of mistakes made by others that we perceive that necessary human instinct should take place. Most will carry any action they feel is necessary, the few though will wait and allow retribution take place naturally, but be there when the fall is taking place. Don’t take this as a declaration of an act but more of a scientific study of human nature. One will fall so another may rise like a phoenix brings new life through the ashes of old but if the new is not created chaos and destruction may take place as the old refuses to lie down and make way for a new beginning. Even the most stubborn of old must fall to the rules of life so the order may be balanced. Like the Ying-Yang without one the other one couldn’t exist but in human nature one may be stronger than another causing a disturbance until balance is made one again through the passing of time.

i wasn't in the best of moods when i wrote this and then i looked into it i seen certain things that seem to happen that is common in all people.
But please feel free comment give me ideas or just ask me things.