Chicken Sandwich With A Side of Bigotry

Boycotting a restaurant is neither unconstitutional nor un-American. However, you’re still entitled to your opinion. I urge you to live happy, fulfilling (though probably short if you continue eating at establishments such as this) lives full of hate. While you do that, I’m going to stand for what I believe in just as this company has done. I won’t eat at Chick-fil-A because A) I don’t want heart disease, and B) I don’t want my money funding hate. And that’s okay. But before you attack me for my belief, reexamine the situation. You’re defending Cathy’s belief, justifying his opinion with The Constitution. He has his right to free speech because of this document; no one disputes that. However, the same Constitution that allows this bigoted company to have its beliefs covers me, and it also covers all who agree with me. It also covers you. Unlike you, however, I’m not attacking someone for his/her belief. I’m merely exercising the same right that Cathy is. But I’m the bad guy in this scenario. I’m the one who supports love and acceptance, and I’m the evil one. Who needs logic, right?