Anorexia, go away, nobody likes you!

"Every morning she looks in the mirror, and all she sees is a fat, bulgy woman looking right back at her. She hates her body image and would do anything to get rid of it, so she stops eating, she exercises too much, she ignores the hunger pangs and the desperate pleas from her parents and friends to eat. Shes trapped in her own obsession to be thin, to be beautiful, to be liked."

Everyday, there's another teenager dying from anorexia. They think that they have to stop eating and exercise like crazy just so they can be "beautiful". You know.. in reality, beauty is on the inside. Girls are constantly being ridiculed because there "fat" when really their not! Sure.. maybe some girls are bigger than others, but that doesn't mean that you can just start making fun of them to the point where they think that being paper thin is the only way to make them beautiful. Television, magazines, billboards, runways shows. All these things show skinny women and automatically people think "oh.. i have to look like that in order to be pretty" so they go through drastic measures in order to accomplish that. Its not necessary. If you want to lose weight then EAT healthy, and exercise. Soon enough you will be how you think you have to. You don't have to be skinny in order to be beautiful. I myself am not skinny but i am still beautiful in my own way as is everyone else in the world. So don't think that you have to go to drastic measures in order to be pretty and popular or liked. Just be yourself, in reality that should be enough!

Bethani said...
I'm sorry for your loss 

A1112 said...
That is the truth you don't have to change yourself your beatiful just the way you are.