The First Day Of School Monologue

Ugh, what? You Totally just woke me up in the middle of the best dream ever! I don't care if it's the first day of school, I'm not going! *sigh* Fine. But just to see my friends, ok? Should I wear my shirt that says Homework Sucks, It Kills Trees, or is that to much? Ooh! I got it! I'll wear my plain white tee shirt, ripped up skinny jeans, and drawn on converse, that way my teacher wont expect much out of me. Ok, I'm ready.
Later that day.
Umm, yeah, Mom? Today at school I kinda already got suspended. For throwing a hot dog out of the window and it turned out it hit the principal. It's not my fault they give us homework on the first day! Now that is child abuse!

twilighter411 said...
this monologue is really hilirious... =)

HippieNamedAnna replied...
haha thanks. I wrote it at like, 4am, and then the next day when I read it I was like, "What drug was I on????" But this is the monologue I always use for auditions just because it's so easy to memorize

toxic.monkey said...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:57 am
Haha this is a pretty good "punk chick" stereotype. Like!

Let_It_Be replied...
eh, i don't like stereotypes. but i guess i'll take that was a complement. so thanks!

Cindy92 said...
omg i totally hate first day of school! theres sooo many papers to sign and everybody is talking about everybody! oh and i hate when teachers ask us to itroduce ourselves in front of the class and tell evervybody alittle about yourself. that is so elementary school! im a frkn senior in high school! oh and i hate when teachers give you hw on the first day of school! lameee

Let_It_Be replied...
yeah, i know, right? im going into 8th grade, not second!