Why Teachers and Students Should Have a Good Bond | Teen Ink

Why Teachers and Students Should Have a Good Bond

Dear Readers;

How would you feel if the teacher who was teaching you could not explain things to you and could not bond with you to learn better? In past experience some teachers have not taken time to get to know the student and so the student doesn't do good in class. When the teacher takes time to learn about the student, however,  it helps them both make a great learning environment. Teachers and students should have a good bond because teachers and students can learn how each other work and it will help the student understand the work and excel in class.

One reason that students and teachers should have a good bond is because it will be easy for them to understand each other better.  Students should learn how the teacher works so that they can work more efficiently to meet the teacher’s expectations. Also, it will help the student academically and help them excel in class because the teacher and the student will understand how the student learns. According to International Services Associates, a positive healthy relationship between teachers and students enhances self esteem and academic learning (“4 Benefits of Student Teacher Relationships”). It enhances self esteem and academic learning because the teacher and student can communicate and work on things.

One last reason why the student should have a good bond with the student is because the teacher needs to know how the student learns. Whether it's visually or auditory,  it will help the teacher and student in the long run. Also the teacher should connect with the student so that it's easier for the teacher to explain things better by using language that the student understands . According to Emily Galiger “When teachers form positive bonds with students class rooms become positive spaces which students can engage in academically and socially” (psycologyopus).  It helps the student feel safe and learn in a good environment.

To conclude students and teachers should have a good bond because it makes a better learning environment for the student. It will make them do better academically and help them graduate. Fuerther more they will have a better job in the future and an easier life. Thus making people better citizens and more responsible people is better for their future.

Sincerely,

Asencion  f