Most beautiful Art in the world is the art of Dance! | Teen Ink

Most beautiful Art in the world is the art of Dance!

By byrdman102 BRONZE, Boys Ranch, Texas
byrdman102 BRONZE, Boys Ranch, Texas

Life is what you make it so live up to drasp it and tame it.

By: Wesley Byrd

Most beautiful Art in the world is the art of Dance! Some people might look at this and say that’s a lie. That’s why I said,” To me.” Before you decide to not read this just read part of it and then if you still fill like not reading it then go ahead and stop reading.

There are roughly over 4,956 different types of dances. Some started back all the way to the 30th, and all the way up to day. A lot of dance’s come from our background, which we are, traditions, religion, and personality. But there are also many different kinds of one dance. For instance let’s say salsa. For salsa here are some of dance just like the salsa Mambo, Changui, Palo, and Rumba. There many different styles of salsa like Cuban style, New York style, and Los Angeles style.

These are some dances we hear about to day and probably never heard of before. Like Tango, Waltz, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep, Cha-Cha-Cha, Rumba, Samba, Jive, Paso Doble, Bolero, Mambo, East Coast Swing, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Lambada, Polka, Hustle, Swing Dance, Ballet Dance, Breakdance, Hip Hop Dance, Step Dance, Tap Dance, Flamenco Dance, Fandango, Jazz Dance, Folk Dance, Modern Dance, Country/ Western Dances, Contra Dance, Belly Dance, Kathak, Kathakali, Mohiniattam, Bharatnatyam, Odissi, Kuchipudi, Sattriya, Bhangra, Lavani, Garba, Dekhni, and Bollywood Dance. That’s only a few of types of dances but to day I am going to go in to debt about four types of dances.

I know you are saying ok here we go of course he is going to talk about hip hop yes the only reason why is because it’s one of the types of dance that I can express my self, who I am, and show my anger and let it go threw dance. One of my favorite dancers is Shane Sparks. He had it big in dancing for Chris Brown, Usher and many more but then it backed fired. Here is one of his sayings and its one of my favorite one’s. There’s nothing wrong with dance. It’s just an expression of how you feel inside and where the music takes you.” – Shane Sparks. Hip hop is one of the well know type of dance. There is break dancing, grinding, crump, and free style. My favorite is free style because you can do what ever you want you can put different types and style and class and you can put different moves with other moves. It’s like a giant band but instead your instruments are you and your moves. That’s why I believe it’s the most beautiful art in the world.

The reason behide this peace was to help my friend through a rough time. Him and me are in a hip hop dance group at are school and he kept on putting his self down and he only new of this kind of dance thats why i explane so many diffrent styles, and types of one dance. But I hope people well read this and stand up and tell the world about stuff thay care about and love...