Don't Band the Silly Bandz!

By , philadelphia, PA
Silly Bandz are really popular. Preschoolers to High school kids all wear them. My school is banding them! You can wear 6 total. People spend a lot of money on these bands. They are really trendy so why cant we wear them? Apparently, they are a health hazard because they can cut off your circulation. Everyone wears them on their wrists, not on their thighs! They're not tight at all! Everyone in school is furious that they can't wear their bands. They are cool and really fun! Teachers are checking our wrists right when we arrive at school to check how many bands we have on. Personally, I don't think they can tell us how many bands we can wear. That's unfair and unnecessary. Every kid has bands, and lots of them. All kids have 20-80 bands. They have to pick 6 of them. We get in trouble for wearing 7. What's wrong with wearing more than 6? All I'm saying is that silly banz are not a health hazard and we should be able to wear as many as we want.

KunaiNinjaFighter said...
I don't think you understand that silly bands CAN cut off your circulation if you wear too many. Not to mention, while everyone is messing with them in class, making perverted jokes by shaping them wierd and disrupting the calss, it keep people like me that actually want to learn from LEARNING.

racechick4lif3ss said...
Sept. 30, 2010 at 6:59 am
my school doesnt care! ahah

princess6 said...
What so sool about to be frankly honest my little sis has them and there cute for a 7 year old but not for a 16 year old but wateve and they shudnt be banned it's ur choice of style if u wanna wear em or not and there not a safety hazzard

AwesomeNewt said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 10:51 am
i agree that they are kind of cool and that they don't cut off your circulation, but kids at my scholl are using them as a type of money and that is completley ridiculous.

cammy309 replied...
yeah i would agree with you there but that is not the case at my school

pokerface said...
I totally agree. that's so ridiculous how teachers check ur wrists everyday

Aleah814 said...
Actually I disagree, Silly Bandz are not band at my school but they are a safety hazard and I thinks it is good your school has brought it to attention but I do think the students at your school should be able to decide if they wont to have their arm's amputated...

pokerface replied...
I don't agree with u at all. silly bandz are not a health hazard

cammy309 replied...

it is not a health hazard.  please if all your going to do is disagree with MY opinions then just don't leave a comment here.

thank you

pokerface replied...
May 29, 2010 at 10:22 am
 somebody copied my screenname or used my email adress. I SO did not post that comment that u replied to. i totally agree with the article

cammy309 replied...
oh its okay:)

Jenny0099 said...

OMG!!! I completely agree!

I feel so bad for you! but think of it this way it could be worse and you wouldnt be able to wear them at all

Some schools are actually doing that.

cammy309 replied...
You make a good point =)

Jenny0099 replied...

Yes. . .

A VERY good point

cammy309 replied...
I agree completely=]

Jenny0099 replied...

WOW

that was like an instnt reply!

cammy309 replied...
HAHA Yeah i was on my iPod and it said some1 commented.  its quick!!!

Jenny0099 replied...

Oh

LOL