am i what i think i am...or am i what they make me be...?

ever wondered what life would be like if we dint have all the high school politics...or the need to figure ourselves out..?
i cant even imagine...perhaps it'l be my dream or my nightmare....
but that is not my problem or my question...all i want to know is..is it bad to leave things on fate and let them happen when they have to...?
i NEVER thought so....but people keep trying to prove me wrong....tell me what you feel..?

stargazer_lillyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2010 at 10:46 pm:
it was good, but some of the questions seem disconnected. I think if you put it in more of a poetry form, broke it up into smaller lines and put the breaks in strategic spots so it could be read slowly, it would actually be really good writing. as for answering your questions, hardly anyone knows the answers :)

lovemeorleaveme replied...
May 7, 2010 at 11:24 am :

when i wrote this i was very pissed n confused...so really dint know what i was writing...neways thanx for the piece of advice..!!