Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

shelby565 said...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 8:12 am:
Okay. a couple things, yes Justin bieber is very hott, but his singing is also amazzing. and HE DOES SING GREAT LIVE.... I went and saw him.

livkota replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:43 pm :
LUCKYYY!!!!!!

hootowl4 said...
nice article, it's opinon and has obiously recived some controversy but your facts are well stated.

MimiMarquez said...
Okay I am sorry but if you are going to back up a 16 year old, who has proven himself that he isn't not talented LIVE. Then please have correct grammer or spelling.

kevinp replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 9:50 pm :
Did you mean spelling and "grammar"?

Moongirl replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 6:54 pm :
Ha ha, that's so FUNNY!!! Failllll...

TerraTAZz replied...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:50 am :
I am almost 18 years old and honestly did not care for Justin until i saw his movie. He came from nothing and worked his butt off to get where he is. IT isnt looks that got him to the top it is his raw talent. Like him or not you gotta respect him.

BrielleM-JustAnotherOwl- replied...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 7:33 pm :

Hmm...Well, if he's proven that he "isn't not talented LIVE," then that's a good thing, is it not? Double negative. Fail.

And "grammer"?

If you're going to COMPLAIN about a seventeen year old, who is extremely talented, then please have correct GRAMMAR and spelling.

shampooatree said...
i think people need to leave justin alone. com on people he's just 16 give him a break

TheMusicalFaery replied...
Oct. 30, 2010 at 6:28 am :
I completely agree!

MayDay said...
Justin Bieber sucks, sorry, somebody had to say it. I know all of you are thinking it, so don't start judging me.

MayDay replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 6:43 pm :
He is better than me at getting crazy stalkers like you.

bballrox replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:24 am :
ooo BURN baby!!!!!!!!!

SillySunshine said...
I adore Justin Bieber i wish i could meet him in real life not on TV but he is hot on TV but it would be much cooler 2 meet him in person i love him he is hotter than Drake he is so ugly i hate Drake but my sister likes him not me i only like Justin Bieber he is such a hottie! 

SillySally42 said...
Honestly, I'm beggining to get sick of Justin Bieber. He thinks that he could get anything he wants because he has "good looks." He needs to stop already

person replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 3:20 pm :

"well u r so rude only if u maybe had a voice u would know cause u maybe don't have a voice!"

What? 0_o

ItsMeEllez replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 10:09 pm :

actually i agree with SillySally42, i liked

justin but now im kinda tired of him.He probally just plays around with girls 

bballrox replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:13 am :
I know you guys think you r getting tired of Jb, and cometo think of it, I am too. I never listen to him anymore. But I know one thing. He is extremely passionate about his singing. And he doesnt just hang around with girls, he really uses all his time singing. And whenever he isnt recording, he would probably spend time with his GIRLFRIEND!!! Which is one reason why he would be hanging out with all girls. He has friends you know. Its not easy to be him.

ALlovegreen said...
I'm with you!:)

onelesslonleygirl129 said...

I ADORE Justin Bieber. And yes, his looks are quite a positive plus to him, he really does have talent though. He can REALLY SING! Listen to his acoustic stuff on youtube...the kid has a voice. So no, I don't believe good looks are the only reason he is famous, while they certainly may help, I don't think a lot of his fans just like him for his looks. I saw him in concert and he was amazing live. He is also a TEENAGER and he actually acts like one (flirting, little sayings) so he is more rela... (more »)