Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World? | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

By Emma99 GOLD, Kamloops, Other
Emma99 GOLD, Kamloops, Other

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

MayDay SILVER said...
MayDay SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana

I don't jugde if you don't jugde.

He is better than me at getting crazy stalkers like you.

manga_maniac SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
nice article, it's opinon and has obiously recived some controversy but your facts are well stated.

MayDay SILVER said...
MayDay SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana

I don't jugde if you don't jugde.

i agree, don't hate me for it but i don't think he'll be around long.

JELLYBELLY said...
on Oct. 9 2010 at 10:11 am
Paris is ELLEN's best friend how could you say that!!!!                     

JELLYBELLY said...
on Oct. 9 2010 at 10:07 am

I did not say he was hot!!!

NASTY!!!!!!!!

JELLYBELLY said...
on Oct. 9 2010 at 10:04 am
SillySunshine, what if you didn,t have "talent". and if I were aa cleb I would not care what people think. So just calm down and take a chill pill.

ItsMeEllez said...

actually i agree with SillySally42, i liked

justin but now im kinda tired of him.He probally just plays around with girls 

kevinp said...
Did you mean spelling and "grammar"?

jo+jass said...
na i wudnt care. i'm still taking singing lessons. and so what? he cant sing. it's a fact. as soon as his voice matures, he's out of the game.

MimiMarquez said...
Okay I am sorry but if you are going to back up a 16 year old, who has proven himself that he isn't not talented LIVE. Then please have correct grammer or spelling.

shampooatree said...
i think people need to leave justin alone. com on people he's just 16 give him a break

Hugh_Jass said...
Hugh_Jass, New Orleans, Louisiana

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

I know we are all supposed to share our views and stuff, but SillySunshine maybe you could lay off a bit because you seem like one of those people who is going to stalk and murder everyone who disagrees with you.

MayDay SILVER said...
MayDay SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana

I don't jugde if you don't jugde.

Justin Bieber sucks, sorry, somebody had to say it. I know all of you are thinking it, so don't start judging me.

I adore Justin Bieber i wish i could meet him in real life not on TV but he is hot on TV but it would be much cooler 2 meet him in person i love him he is hotter than Drake he is so ugly i hate Drake but my sister likes him not me i only like Justin Bieber he is such a hottie! 

puh-leez. Miley Cyrus is a joke she is a louser i think she cant hold a tone she is a bazaar teenager and Paris Hilton is a joke as well u are pretending every buddy knows that u hate Miley Cyrus!

I cant believe u just said that u louser Justin Bieber is such a hottie if u were his girlfriend he would make u look like a louser!

I agree with u livkota Justin Bieber is so hot Dr.Jones is a total moran!

maybe u dont hav any TALENT and u wouldnt want people makin fun of ur TALENT so stop and think before u type something down on anything?

well what if u were famous and some 1 said that about u whould u feel happy or not!

I agree with u JELLYBELLY she is so lame and Justin Bieber he is such a hottie!