Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

bob33 said...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 8:57 am:
clearly canada sent us justein beiber clearly they r declaring war. we should send a not so good singer to canada.sry miley cyrus ur going to canada.

42bassman replied...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 5:44 pm :
we should send him back to torture them

bob33 said...
Dec. 8, 2010 at 8:54 am:
u shut up. justien bieber cant sing. i wouldnt bet a penny on him.

xAllegria said...
Nov. 29, 2010 at 6:30 am:
Hmm good initiative but I think a survey should be on more people to find a more specific statistic. True that many are superficial today, though.

Tatyana said...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 11:43 am:
though i dnt like justin beber yall dnt need to dog him down like this STOP HATIN

callaco100 said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:15 am:
justin beiber is awsome he is sooooooooooooo coooool

jbbaby said...
Nov. 7, 2010 at 11:03 am:
anyone who is a belieber go on youtube and type in boopus8 and watch all videos they are freagin off the chain insane comment , subscribe and please give us some funny and crazy ideas(we might even have a contest to see who can sing like justin  just send us a video rerquest and well get to the winner asap the winner will receive a brand new copy of jb my world, my world 2.0 and my world acustic

rtaleb said...
nowadays in society wherever you are is based somewhat on looks whether your in school or at the mall shopping or on your way to become famous most of the "hot" or "good looking" girls are the ones that get approached as is with guys. talent is also a big thing you look at there are some people who arent all that good looking but have like outstanding moves or voices so all in all it balanced out on the scale but if you are considered to be better looking odds are somewhat in your favor.

michelle123 said...
shut up everyone ,yourr just jeliouse because of his goregious looks and his singing voicee(: ightt...so shut ur mouthh!

tahjae 123 replied...
Nov. 2, 2010 at 5:15 pm :

yoo this tahjae wen we gon practice for whip my hair

mrclean said...
i hate Ju-stin! *clap**clap**clap clap clap* justin biepler! yea i miss spelled it on perpuse!!!! and what i hate this kid!!!! mabe because my 8 year old sister keeps replaying his stupid C.D.!!!!!

misstywaterfall replied...
Nov. 22, 2010 at 9:04 am :
hahahaha your comment made me laff!:)

sam-i-am replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 11:54 am :
i like the clap calp part...

misstywaterfall replied...
Nov. 29, 2010 at 11:33 am :
LMAO!!! :)

fagalert replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:07 am :
lol that is funny thats what the bieber fever can do to ya.

fagalert replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 10:06 am :
yea i agree. lol people are crazy if they like him

alex said...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 10:38 am:
This comes to show that Justin Bieber has no talent. Brainless girls will always like the "pretty boys". Little do parents know that all the money they give their kids is going straight into this girl's pocket. What a shame!

krizzy said...
This is somewhat true, not only do most of his fans like him for his “good” looks many are amazed by is musical talent as well. With just the people you asked having the 80% only liking him for his looks do not count for the entire world.

vickyyyyyyyyyyyyy said...
Honestly, I've never found him cute. And besides he's an awful actor and his songs are all the same.

TarynSinclair said...
Oh, sorry, I meant "people won't take you seriously when you're insulting them".