Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

Dara R. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 10:55 am
justin bieber is great and his singing DOES come from his heart. he has wisdom beyond his years and is a great role model. dont be hating on justin bieber because you dont like his music. why dont you pick on someone who actually deserves it, like miley cyrus or paris hilton

Averycullen replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 9:39 am
actually, Paris Hilton deserves hate. Miley Cyrus deserves a break.

Averycullen replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 9:40 am
by break I mean a vacation. she is currently the center of Hollywood rumors and lies.

Emma99 replied...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:31 am
I agree. Miley Cyrus is constantly watched. She can't even have a normal, teenage relationship with a guy without having it reported in the magazines.

Averycullen replied...
i know! did u see the article on People that said that "Miley Cyrus engaged!"? it's not true, ofcourse, but that just shows how much she is watched and bothered by the press and paparazzi. in an interview she did with Bazaar, she said that "i'm so glad to be able to get away from Hollywood and all the stress that comes with being a celebrity this summer" cuz she'll be filming a movie.

malefan replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 10:44 am
No, there are lots and lots of more beautiful boys who post own songs on Youtube. Unfortunately, most of them can´t sing. Sooooo, you must have talent too to get so many hits, sell so many records and attract that large crowds repeatedly. On the other hand, many of the female fans have a crush as well, and praise his "good looks" (whatever he may look like). Love is blind, and so is music.

SillySunshine replied...
puh-leez. Miley Cyrus is a joke she is a louser i think she cant hold a tone she is a bazaar teenager and Paris Hilton is a joke as well u are pretending every buddy knows that u hate Miley Cyrus!

JELLYBELLY replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 10:11 am
Paris is ELLEN's best friend how could you say that!!!!                     

TarynSinclair replied...

Louser = LOSER

Bazaar = BIZARRE

Every buddy = EVERYBODY

Please learn how! To! Spell!

TarynSinclair replied...
"wisdom beyond his years"? Like what? He knows how to use hairspray and pout 'adorably'? Good God.