Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

krazykathleen said...
May 18, 2010 at 3:32 pm:
Totally agree. In my opinion, he sounds like a girl. :)

SillySunshine replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 4:51 pm :
I cant believe u just said that u louser Justin Bieber is such a hottie if u were his girlfriend he would make u look like a louser!

Grammar Nazi replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 9:08 am :
I don't want to sound rude, but please learn how to spell loser. People won't take you seriously when your insulting them and your grammar is iritaiting me.

livkota replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:35 pm :
Hey lay off her, jerk!

TarynSinclair replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 7:04 pm :

Grammar Nazi, don't you mean "people will think YOU'RE insulting them"? Please examine yourself before adressing yourself with the elite Grammar Nazi title.    :D

Love you though!

TarynSinclair replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 5:10 pm :
I meant, "wont take you seriously when YOU'RE insulting them". TarynSinclair falls to a typo! Oh no! By the way, SillySunshine, the example screen name is "Sally"Sunshine, which is one letter off from yours. I sense some lack of creativity. Perhaps Bieber killed your brain cells?

livkota replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 8:08 pm :
OK... 1: Justin Bieber does not "kill brain cells"... 2: So what if she wants to use the screen example? What do you care?

bballrox replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 8:10 pm :
well this convrsation is gettin interestin. lol i spelt alot wrong ( on purpose )

ErinCole said...
May 7, 2010 at 3:23 pm:
I totally agree with this article!! It is also written very well(:

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 12:41 pm:
TTLY agree

Averycullen said...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 9:38 am:
I think Justin will be here for a few months, but then he'll just dissappear....his songs are not heartfelt or original. I personally don't think he is cute either. He looks like he is 10 years old.

MayDay replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 6:27 pm :
i agree, don't hate me for it but i don't think he'll be around long.

Mariah S. said...
But i do very well so agree with this article. It is very true.

Mariah S. said...
No actor, or singer or famous person, "deserves" hate. They make music or act because it is a passion and if you'd hate someone for that, i would find that a little ludicrous. I don't think that anyone deserves hate, but i do think that people should be and are free to express what is right in front of them.

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this article. So true!

Emma99 replied...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 2:37 pm :
Thanks! =)

Dara R. replied...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:14 pm :
puh-leez!!

Dara R. replied...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:26 pm :
hey sorry about my earlier comments they were rude--i speak before i think

Dara R. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 10:55 am:
justin bieber is great and his singing DOES come from his heart. he has wisdom beyond his years and is a great role model. dont be hating on justin bieber because you dont like his music. why dont you pick on someone who actually deserves it, like miley cyrus or paris hilton

Emma99 replied...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 2:38 pm :
This is in the opinion section, meaning it's my opinion. Also, some people would disagree with you, saying Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton don't deserve hate.