Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

JELLYBELLY said...
I'm with you Justin Bieber sings like a girl. His hair style is getting old. When I frist heard him I thought he was 9! And girls, get a grip! sorry to burst your bubble s but he is full of himself and ugly.

jo+jass replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 10:30 pm :
i kow, right? i'm so with you on that. i left a comment on itunes, the name is commonbat, check it out sometime. it has my full opinion.

Sily Sunshine replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 4:25 pm :
well what if u were famous and some 1 said that about u whould u feel happy or not!

jo+jass replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 9:31 pm :
na i wudnt care. i'm still taking singing lessons. and so what? he cant sing. it's a fact. as soon as his voice matures, he's out of the game.

bballrox replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:22 am :
Well at least you only thought he was nine. I wasnt sure if he was a boy or a girl. Im serious. I was so confused.

ALlovegreen said...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 9:01 am:
okay i love justin for his looks AND his singing AND his talent AND everything about him! So just because a few shallow fans only like him for his looks does not mean that you need to steoreotype justin and his fans!

JELLYBELLY replied...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 5:57 pm :
WHAT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SillySunshine replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 4:40 pm :
maybe u dont hav any TALENT and u wouldnt want people makin fun of ur TALENT so stop and think before u type something down on anything?

Hugh_Jass replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 5:55 pm :
I know we are all supposed to share our views and stuff, but SillySunshine maybe you could lay off a bit because you seem like one of those people who is going to stalk and murder everyone who disagrees with you.

JELLYBELLY replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 10:04 am :
SillySunshine, what if you didn,t have "talent". and if I were aa cleb I would not care what people think. So just calm down and take a chill pill.

livkota replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:37 pm :
Couldnt agree more, ALlovegreen!

Dr.Jones This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
He sounds like a girl, as so many have already said, and I never realized he's pretty much my age.  He looks like he's 12 for crying out loud.

livkota replied...
Sept. 27, 2010 at 8:36 pm :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYou didnt just say that!!

Silly Sunshine replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 4:45 pm :
I agree with u livkota Justin Bieber is so hot Dr.Jones is a total moran!

livkota replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 2:33 pm :
Thank u!  Nobody on this pg. actually comes here to be nice, they come to critisize him and call him swears.

TarynSinclair replied...
Oct. 10, 2010 at 7:01 pm :

Ah, Dr. Jones. You are correct yet again.

*fangirl squeal* Love that movie!  No, you really are correct though. He sounds so young. The first time my mom heard him singing, she asked me if he was a lesbian girl. Silly Sunshine, please stop fangirling so hard and hating everyone who doesn't fangirl as hard as you. (ha ha, fangirl is a VERB!)

TarynSinclair replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 5:08 pm :
A total MORAN? Excuse me, who's the real moron here? I love that movie, by the way, Dr. Jones. My mother thought Justin was a lesbian girl as a matter of fact.

JELLYBELLY replied...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 5:03 pm :
now that was harsh

TarynSinclair replied...
Oct. 17, 2010 at 3:54 pm :

Oooh, love that movie, Dr. Jones!!

He does sound like a girl. My mom asked me once if he was a girl who likes girls, because he sounds like a girl singing about how much he loves some girl.

Livkota, please look at him a little less fangirlishly and recognize that he has faults.

TarynSinclair replied...
Oct. 17, 2010 at 3:55 pm :

I am so sorry, I didn't realize that I kept repeating myself. I though my comments weren't going through,

And it wasn't harsh either!!!