Hate For Twilight | Teen Ink

Hate For Twilight

By VBabe15 BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan
VBabe15 BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

I honestly don't get why so many people hated the movie Twilight. I didn't see anything to hate about it. Sure it didn't match the book but so what. That's still not a reason to hate it. So I want to ask those people, what is your reason for hating the movie.

on Sep. 25 2016 at 6:43 pm
Jtatsu PLATINUM, East Brunswick, New Jersey
I just dislike the Twilight franchise as a whole. It romanticized many aspects of an abusive relationship, made a wholly useless female protagonist with no personality, the books were extremely poorly written... I could go on and on.

on Jun. 7 2016 at 8:05 pm
wolvesandwilderness GOLD, Lakeland, Florida

“Funny how a single word can change everything in your life."
"It is not funny at all. Steel is power. Money is power. But of all the things in all the worlds, words are power.”

Darrow au Andromedus and Nero au Augustus in Red Rising.

Because it was too similar to the awful book series.

on Dec. 8 2015 at 12:16 pm
ColdplayForever BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay, then you're obviously very intelligent, good-looking, and all-around brilliant."
~Chris Martin

I completely agree.

on Feb. 9 2013 at 11:40 am
IndigoElisabeth SILVER, Woodbury, New Jersey

John 1:1

I don't get why everyone is so into Edward/Robert Pattinson. Sure, he's good-looking, I guess, but he never seems to smile, and in Twilight, he's a VAMPIRE. It's kind of creepy.

on Oct. 18 2009 at 12:42 pm
xXYourxRainXx BRONZE, Moyock, North Carolina

"Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means there's a light nearby" -Amy lee

No offence but the movir wagood you know the idea of it but the quality was awful the actors sucked and sorry to any one who liked the quality and all it sucks.

And I've read the books I ♥ them but I lost intreset Sorry but the movie Sucked.

on Mar. 17 2009 at 5:55 pm
TheFitfulFire BRONZE, Houma, Louisiana
The acting was of a lower quality than one would expect from such a retelling, the special effects were worthless, Edward (at one point)appeared to be wearing lipstick, RP just isn't right for Edward, and a microsccope was sexually molested.

P.S.- yes, a true fan would have a problem with the movie insofar as its quality. Only a blind fool would love to such depth as to ignore glaring error.

on Mar. 15 2009 at 1:47 am
i love twilight the saga and the movie there both awesome and anyone who is a true fan will love twilight the movie and robert patterson attomatically

please write back

xoxo

twilightedwardloverbffl