Confession | Teen Ink

Confession

By lexbau BRONZE, Livingstion, Louisiana
lexbau BRONZE, Livingstion, Louisiana

If you love someone let them go if they come back there yours. But if they don't come back than they were never yours in the first place.

I have a confession that needs to be made I am falling apart because the person I care so much about doesn't even know I am alive. I know that I should be thankful for what I have but the truth is that I want to know him more but I can't find the words to say "I like you to him."

I have a confession to make I don't know if I can go on anymore I don't know if I can go on in life. With me knowing that you don't know who I am, I may only be a teenager but the life I have had I feel like an adult.

I have a confession to make I'm no longer the happy girl, the smiley girl, I'm just me. I haven't been happy for a while and I think know why. It's because I haven't found the joy of having a life yet, I haven't lived enough.

I have a confession to make from this moment on I'm going to be the person that I am and I'm not going to change that because that is who I am and who I want to be.

Confession is about everything that I've been going through this year of high school and I'm putting it all out that in words that only certain people can understand.