Confession | Teen Ink

Confession

December 11, 2015
By lexbau BRONZE, Livingstion, Louisiana
lexbau BRONZE, Livingstion, Louisiana
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
If you love someone let them go if they come back there yours. But if they don't come back than they were never yours in the first place.


I have a confession that needs to be made I am falling apart because the person I care so much about doesn't even know I am alive. I know that I should be thankful for what I have but the truth is that I want to know him more but I can't find the words to say "I like you to him."

I have a confession to make I don't know if I can go on anymore I don't know if I can go on in life. With me knowing that you don't know who I am, I may only be a teenager but the life I have had I feel like an adult.

I have a confession to make I'm no longer the happy girl, the smiley girl, I'm just me. I haven't been happy for a while and I think know why. It's because I haven't found the joy of having a life yet, I haven't lived enough.

I have a confession to make from this moment on I'm going to be the person that I am and I'm not going to change that because that is who I am and who I want to be.


The author's comments:

Confession is about everything that I've been going through this year of high school and I'm putting it all out that in words that only certain people can understand.