Do you mind?

Do you mind listening to me for a few?
I'm not an expert on relationships...nobody is.
But I do know that guys can be jerks, but there are always those who will die for you and those who will die because of you.
I am with a sweet guy, but im not going to gurantee that the relationship is going to last... but i want it to.
But... i am a flirt. No avoiding it. No denying it. So when another guy flirts with first instinct is to flirt back. And then my whole happiness comes crashing down. Don't be like me... if oyu love a guy/girl. Don't screw it up. Remember..."if you leave the one you love, for someone you like, the person you like will leave you for someone they love. And then who do you have?"

Daniel.W.EvensenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:41 am
Great quote. I have never been in a relationship so this really helps. Take it from a guy who knows, flirtatious girls is one of the two most common things that a girl can do distract him from what really matters, like his school, relationship, friendships and his time with God.
DLY1912 said...
Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:55 am
I love you quote! It's so true. I used to be a flirt too and I would cheat but I've been with my fiance for over a year now and I haven't even looked at another man. You'll know when it's true.
Aquafina said...
By the way LOVE YOU DASANI!!!
Aquafina said...
When you find the one your meant to be with, the flirting will be a thing of the past...
DreamGlider said...
Sept. 8, 2009 at 8:09 am
Harsh but true words. Flirting is in a girl's nature. Trust me, I know. There's nothing wrong with it. We girls are young and deserve to savor every expirience possible. A broken heart is just one of the many.