The coolest person I know

We all have one specific person in our lives that stands out above all the rest. There is always that one person you can count on to look up to no matter what the situation is. For many people, that person is usually their older siblings, but I'm the oldest in my family. So, that person is someone I go to school with. He has a problem somewhere in his brain, and it causes him to have seizures quite frequently. I think it's amazing the way he handles it. He is the strongest person I know. No matter how bad a seizure is, he simply just shrugs, stands back up, and says that it is no big deal. I wish I could have half the strength that he does.

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really wanted to cry when I read this. (claps) This person sounds so inspirational, we need more of these kind of people these days. :)

Britt_Low14 said...
I totally agree with you! We all have that one person we look up to and depend on. I know how it feels and how we look upon others. Everyone should have that one person that is special. Nice outlook and thoughts!

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
My mother has seizures. I agree with you they are strong people.